Spider - Kaito x Maki

This fanfiction is really short, I'm sorry. But I read this idea on the internet and decided to write a fanfiction for it. I hope you all enjoy!

  Maki and Kaito were in Kaito's dorm room, talking about their talents and what they planned to do once they escaped from the killing game and the evil Monokuma. Maki never understood the greatness of space, but Kaito put things way out of proportion so that even she couldn't help feeling excited.

  Suddenly Kaito leaped onto the highest part of the room, which was a desk, and pointed at a tiny spider crawling along the floor.

  "Maki, look out!" Kaito yelled, trying to pull her up next to him.

  "What?" Maki glared around the room, expecting someone to barge into the room, trying to kill them both.

  "It's a spider! Quick, kill it!" Kaito yelled fearfully, pointing at the crawly brown thing.

  "Are you serious?" Maki snapped at him, yanking herself away from Kaito.

  "Of course I am!" Kaito snapped, "Kill it, you're supposed to be an assassin!"

  Maki rolled her eyes, "I kill people, not spiders."

  "Same difference!" Kaito muttered, eyeing the spider wearily as it moved toward the wall.

  "It probably lives here." That was the wrong thing to say because Kaito turned very pale.

  Maki sighed and stepped on the spider, squishing it into the carpet. Kaito breathed a sigh of relief and sat back down on the bed.

  "Thanks, Maki Roll."

  "Did you really just make me kill a spider for you?" Maki asked incredulously.

  "I ummm... Okay look, spiders are really creepy!" Kaito defended himself, crossing his arms.

  "Mhmm, sure Kaito." Maki rolled her eyes at the Ultimate Astronaut, he really had no hope for surviving the killing game if he was afraid of spiders.

  I hope you all enjoyed this fanfiction! I love you all, have a great day! Bye-onara!