Water Fears - Komaru x Toko

It was as bright of a day as you could get with the Biggest, Most Awful, Most Tragic Event in Human History destroying the planet. Monokumas still ran around the streets slaughtering any adult they could get their claws into. Komaru Naegi had the Megaphone Hacking Gun, so she and Toko Fukawa were able to go to the beach in a somewhat peaceful manner.

"Come on, Toko!" Komaru called as she began wading into the somewhat warm ocean water until it lapped around her knees.

"W-what about what happened to Y-Yuta?" Toko called back anxiously from the beach.

"We're nowhere near the border to the city!" Komaru called back, splashing through the shallows back to her split personality friend.

The writer cringed away from the splashes of salty water as Komaru marched through waves until she reached her side.

"Come on!" Komaru pulled on Toko's wrist.

"I don't want to!" Toko shouted as Komaru pulled her into the cold, salty water.

Komaru continued to drag Toko through the water, despite her protests. The water sloshed at their knees, then their hips, their shoulders, and finally Komaru stopped when the water reached her neck.

"T-this is too deep for me, I'm going to head back." Toko ripped her hand away from Komaru and began to shuffle away.

"No way!" Komaru laughed as she jumped on Toko, pushing both their heads under water.

Komaru got off when Toko was struggling far too hard, only the girl didn't return from underwater. Komaru began to panic as she disappeared underwater to find Toko. Something grabbed her and she raced to the surface to see Toko clinging to her, coughing up mouthfuls of salty water.

"Are you okay?" Komaru asked, struggling to hide her laughter at seeing Toko like that.

"K-Komaru, I can't swim!" Toko spat still clinging to Komaru like a cat refusing to take a bath.

Komaru paused, blinking at Toko in surprise, "You're joking right, Toko?"

"N-no! I'm not! You're probably thinking-" Toko was cut off as her head slipped under the water again, appearing only moments later.

Komaru panicked and began dragging her drowning friend back to the shore line. Toko laid on the shore with Komaru apologizing constantly at her side.

"Komaru?" Toko asked as she looked at her.

"Yes?" Komaru asked, finally stopping in her constant talking.

"Shut up." Toko sat up to glare at her short haired friend, "You're worse than your brother." She muttered crossly.

"Is Makoto alright?" Komaru asked as she caught her words.

"How should I know, I almost drowned!" Toko stated dryly.

Komaru surprised Toko by jumping forward and hugging Toko's soaked body. More salty water dripping into her lap and into her clothes from Komaru's tears.

"I'm sorry!" Komaru cried.

"I-it's fine... Now, get off of me!" Toko pushed her away stiffly, "We have to go and save Master Byakuya."

I hope that you all enjoyed this terrible fanfiction. I apologize that's it's bad. Anyway, I love you all, have I great day! Bye~onara!