Fallen Leaves Byakuya x Makoto

Sorry for not posting on Friday, I was away and couldn't post it in time! So I'm posting it now, I hope it was worth the wait. 

~~~~~~~~

  Byakuya and Makoto, along with the other four survivors of the Killing School Life, had joined the Future Foundation, being assigned to branch 14. It had been around a year since they had become apart of the organization. Byakuya and Makoto had gotten closer and closer after the game, so much so that Makoto had begun to develop feelings for the blonde.

  It was in the middle of fall and most of the trees were losing their orange, red, and yellow leaves. Branch 14 was off for a few days, Makoto and Byakuya deciding to go to the last intact park that was in the city.

  The pair sat on a bench, watching the leaves fall around them. It was like something out of a love story. The blonde had brought a book, hence reading it. Makoto, who hadn't thought that far ahead, was growing tired as the leaves swirled around them. Byakuya suddenly felt a weight against his shoulder, raising his head to glare at whatever it was.

  Only to find Makoto sleeping with his head against the blonde's shoulder.

  Byakuya's insult dried in this throat, a blush making its way to his face. The taller, elbowed the shorted, a non-verbal cue to wake up. Makoto opened his green eyes slowly, noticing that he had dozed off.

  "S-sorry!" Makoto apologized, putting his hands up while moving away from the blonde.

  Byakuya looked down his nose at him, "If you have the nerve to sleep of boredom, why not read with me?"

  "O-okay." Makoto moved over, leaning slightly against the blonde to look at the words printed on the page.

  "Don't touch me, you cute inferior." Byakuya snapped, making Makoto blush as he pulled away.

  "W-what..?"

  "I told you not to touch me. I don't want your stench on me." Byaukya said coldly.

  "I'll try my best." Makoto said with an uneasy smile.

  The blonde turned back to his book, Makoto reading along while trying his best not to touch the Ultimate Heir. However, it wasn't very long before Makoto grew tired again and began dozing while leaning against the blonde.

  Byakuya rolled his eyes and let out a sigh of annoyance while turning to the brunette, "Didn't I tell you--"

  Byakuya realized the effort was futile, seeing the Ultimate Hope resting against him with yellow leaves falling behind him and littering the ground at their feet. A single red leaf fell onto Makoto's head. With a sigh the blonde brushed the leaf off, his hand lingering by his face.

  "Oh, what the hell?" Byakuya cupped the brunette's face and planted a kiss to his forehead.

  "Byakuya?" Makoto muttered, stirring slighting.

  "Just sleep if you're going to sleep."

  His eyes flickered open for a moment, meeting Byakuya's blue ones, "I-I..." His eyes closed again, "I like you... Byakuya."

  Byakuya's face turned red as he heard this. Toko had confessed to him several times before, but this time it felt different. It felt right.

  "Fine. If you insist, I'll love you too."

~~~~~~~~

Bonus:

  The pair walked back to headquarters, "Did you mean what you said?" Byakuya asked, showing for the first time a hint of uncertainty, "About you... liking me?"

  Makoto blushed and slid his hand into Byakuya's, "Y-yeah, I did."

  "Good, I just wanted to know before..." He trailed off.

  "Before?" Makoto prompted. 

  Byakuya pulled the brunette into a kiss, running his free hand through Makoto's hair while the other was intertwined with his. Makoto seemed shocked at first but soon melted against it, pressing himself against the taller. Makoto smiled as he pulled away slightly.

  "I don't think I like you anymore."

  "Oh?" Byakuya smirked.

  "Nope, I think I'm in love with you instead." His words made the blonde blush lightly.

  "I love you, too, Makoto." Byakuya pressed his lips to the other's again, making it shorter than the one before.

~~~~~~~~

  I hope you enjoyed this one! Happy October, bye~onara!