🍋150k Special - Kaito x Shuichi x Kokichi🍋

This one-shot was so awkward to write, like holy flying cows! I have no idea how to write threesomes so if this sucks, I am so sorry! This was requested by SentimentalScenes, I hope I made this worth while!

***

Kaito stared in absolute horror at the scene in front of him. The Ultimate Astronaut had merely watched to fetch his sidekick and drag him off to training so why on Earth was he looking at this?! On the bed of the detective's room was a sight that, to his utter mortification, made him get aroused.

Kokichi was fucking Shuichi as if he was going to be executed tomorrow.

Kaito was about to turn around, walk out the door, and return to training with Maki. He wasn't so lucky. Kokichi noticed him.

"Hey Kaito~! Wanna join?"

Kaito covered his face as he turned back around, "N-no thanks. You two have fun."

He could hear Shuichi scrambling to get away from the Ultimate Supreme Leader once he realized they had been spotted.

"Sorry you had to see this-- ah!" Kokichi rocked hard into the detective, cutting him off with a sharp moan.

"Aw~ Come on Kaito, we can see who makes little Shu here come faster~"

"K-Kokichi stop!" The detective panted.

"Do you not want Kaito to see me fucking his sidekick?" Kokichi teased, turning his brilliant eyes to Kaito once again.

The astronaut peeked at the scene from beneath his fingers, hating that both of their moans were actually turning him on.

"I should get going--"

"Katio..!" Shuichi panted, his voice making blood rush straight to his groin.

Kokichi smirked at him, his eyes roaming hungrily over his clothed body. The leader leaned over the detective, his voice whispered softly enough for only the navy-haired male to hear him.

"I think he may need a little more convincing, wanna help~?" Kokichi's warm breathe fanned over Shuichi's ear, causing the taller to quiver excitedly.

Not trusting his voice, the detective merely nodded. The purple haired leader slowly pulled out of him, instead making his way over to Kaito, swinging his hips suggestively.

Kaito swallowed hard.

Kokichi nuzzled his head against his side, pushing around behind him. After locking the door, the purple-haired liar coiled his arms around the astronaut as Shuichi knelt in front of him. The golden-eyed detective kept eye contact as he slowly tugged the tallest's pants off, dropping them to the floor. (Why am I writing this?)

Kaito desperately tried to cover himself but was froze as he felt soft lips press against the back of his neck. Something hard poking his thigh.

"W-we shouldn't be doing this..." Kaito whispered, his voice rough.

"I think we should~" Kokichi protested, coming around on his other side as he joined Shuichi on the floor.

"But of course, if you really don't want to..." The leader leaned over and kissed the detective, "You could just watch~" Another kiss.

Soon the pair of boys on the floor were completely ignorant of Kaito's presence, putting on a show of licking at the other. Kokichi moved his kisses down the taller's neck.

"Start fingering yourself, Shu~" Kokichi murmured in his ear, sending Kaito a wicked glance. Shuichi, who had been sitting on his knees until his point, lifted himself slightly and pushed in a finger. His hole still fairly stretched from Kokichi just being in him, the detective quickly added another.

Kaito, unsure whether he should leave, sat on a chair near the wall. Why not enjoy the show if they were offering? Kokichi reached a hand down, slyly moving his leg to give Kaito ample room to see, and began teasing the head of his swollen cock. The leader moaned into Shuichi's neck, leaving soft nips on the skin as he traveled back up for a kiss.

As much as Kaito hated to admit it, this was a complete turn-on. Kaito didn't even notice where his hand was going until he felt it rubbing himself.

"Got him~" Kokichi whispered into the taller's mouth, earning a whine in response.

Kokichi pulled away from the detective and crawled over to Kaito. Shuichi followed suit and soon they were both massaging the bulge in the astronaut's pants.
***
It had been a hot minute! I'm not coming back to this series so I'm publishing all my work in progresses that might be worth reading. Thanks for 300k!! I mean holy shit...

Here's a bonus picture~!