Hot Summer Nights - Kaito x Maki

Even though it isn't this hot outside yet, it's still January, I thought this one would be perfect for either Kaito x Maki or Shuichi x Kokichi so here we are! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~

It was one of the hottest nights so far. Kaito and Maki were sleeping in Kaito's dorm since the taller refused to allow Maki outside at night time. Something about 'being in danger' despite the both of them knowing that few of the remaining students would attempt to assassinate a well, assassin.

The pair had the fan turned on, along with the windows half open, while they lay on uncomfortable sheets. Kaito kept twisting and turning, mumbling about the heat and making Maki lose her nerve. With a huff, she turned over on top of Kaito, glaring down at him while pressing his back against the mattress.

"If you don't stop going on about how hot it is, I'm going to give you a reason to feel hot." She threatened, making the violenette blush as he nodded.

Maki removed herself, turning over on her side. She felt her face heat up as the reality of what just happened set in. And she could admit it, it was kinda hot.

~~~~~~~~

Du-dum-chi! I'm sorry that wasn't very funny was it..? Have a good day everyone, bye~onara!