Head Pats - Tenko x Himiko

Hello everyone! I got this idea from real life, yay relationships! I hope you enjoy this fanfiction!

  Tenko Chabashira found Himiko Yumeno talking with Shuichi and Maki Roll in the school courtyard, sat on a picnic bench. Tenko's efforts to gain the mage's attention for more than a few minutes were becoming futile, at this point Tenko was close to giving up completely.

  With an extravagant sigh, Tenko collapsed into Himiko's lap. Shuichi paused to look at her but Himiko didn't pay her any attention. The Ultimate Neo Aikido Master curled her arms around Himiko's waist, praying to Auta that the little redhead would respond in some way. Even Himiko pushed her away, she'd at least know that she wasn't wanted.

  Tenko was about to get up and leave when something warm began to stroke her head. Glancing up with wide green eyes, the Ultimate discovered that Himiko was running her fingers through her hair.

  "Maki Roll! Shuichi!" Kaito called from across the yard, making Maki glare in his direction. Shuichi rose and walked over to the Ultimate Astronaut with Maki not too far behind.

  Tenko was just able to see Kaito messing up Maki's hair, though she couldn't see the assassin's face, she knew that Maki was probably going to kill him later. At the interaction she also felt a pang of jealousy. She wanted something like that but...

  Himiko interrupted her thoughts, "It must be a pain laying there, wanna go to the dorms?"

  "Okay, sure~" Tenko chirped, sitting up off of the little mage.

  When the pair reached the dorm rooms, they decided to stay in Himiko's room. They talked together until the nighttime announcement played. Tenko knew she wasn't going to be able to stay with the girl for any longer, but as she turned to go Himiko grabbed her arm.

  "Can you stay with me? Please?" Himiko asked, her hat tilting forward to hide her face.

  "Oh uh, yeah sure." Tenko sat back down on the bed.

  The redheaded witch crawled into Tenko's lap shyly, wrapping her arms around Tenko's back. The taller of the two blushed madly at the unexpected show of affection.

  "Don't worry, I'll protect you, Himiko." She promised.

  Hey everyone! Thanks for reading! I love you all, have a great day! Bye~onara!