Virtual World - Kokichi x Shuichi

Hey everyone! This is my second fanfiction within ninety minutes! Wow! Anyway, I hope that you all enjoy this fanfiction!

  Shuichi watched as Maki disappeared and went back to the real world, leaving only Shuichi and Kokichi left. Everyone had found Miu's motionless avatar near the chapel, fearing the worst. Shuichi was about to speak his name into the receiver when Kokichi suddenly spoke up.

  "Why are you Kaito's friend, you should be mine instead?" Kokichi said jokingly, smiling when Shuichi put down the phone and turned around to look at him with annoyance.

  "I can be friends with both of you." Shuichi said, suddenly wondering why his heart was racing and why he was even talking to the Ultimate Supreme Leader.

  "I mean, only me." Kokichi muttered, just loud enough for Shuichi to hear him.

  Shuichi walked up to stand in front of Kokichi, eyeing him suspiciously.

  "Are you lying about wanting to be friends?" Shuichi asked.

  "Maybe, but maybe I'm lying, or maybe lying about lying!" Kokichi smiled, turning back to his normal self and giving Shuichi a headache as he tried to understand him.

  Shuichi gave up and ruffled Kokichi's hair with his hand. The friendly action came too naturally, making Shuichi question himself.

  "Hey!" Kokichi complained with stars shining in his eyes, for reasons only the liar himself knows.

  "Kaito sucks though! Be my friend instead." Kokichi tried convincing him again.

  "If I didn't know any better, I'd have thought you were jealous." Shuichi smiled, scolding himself for being so friendly with the liar and with what he had said.

  "No I'm not!" Kokichi protested, making Shuichi smile fondly at him.

  "You're cute." Shuichi whispered, making both of them freeze. What did I just say?!

  Kokichi hugged Shuichi to hide his red face. Shuichi felt himself wrap his own arms around Kokichi and nuzzled his neck lovingly. He finally allowed himself to show his true feelings for Kokichi.

  "Maybe I'm a little jealous." Kokichi's muffled reply made Shuichi warm inside.

  Shuichi pulled away and traced his thumb on Kokichi's face, making his purple eyes sparkle.

  "We should probably get back before the others notice." Shuichi said reluctantly, he didn't want the moment to end.

  As the detective turned towards the phone, he was stopped by Kokichi who had grabbed his wrist. Shuichi turned back to the liar.

"Kokichi?" Shuichi asked, anxious when he didn't respond.

  Kokichi looked up from the floor, closed the gap between their faces and pressed their lips together. The Ultimate Detective found himself kissing back, which scared him.

  Shuichi was the first to pull away, seeing Kokichi blushing like crazy while looking at the floor. Shuichi had to admit that he looked adorable. Shuichi leaned down to be eye level with the liar.

  "After we get out of the virtual world, can we meet up." Shuichi asked, hoping for a yes.

  Kokichi smirked suddenly, "Do I sense a makeout session?"

  This comment made Shuichi's face burn.

  "W-what!"

  "I'm lying! But yes, we can... detective." Kokichi threw Shuichi a wink before walking over to the phone and speaking a name into the phone.

  "Shuichi Saihara." The blushing detective vanished from sight, making Kokichi breathe a sigh of relief. He was going to go crazy if Shuichi was close to him any longer, though he still craved the detective.

  "I'm in love with him." He said out loud in realization, a grin coming to his face.

  "Kokichi Oma."

  Hey everyone, I hope that you all enjoyed this fanfiction. I love you all, have a great day! Bye~onara!