Illness - Maki x Kirumi

I'm sick, freezing to death, and coughing my lungs out while writing this. Yay, life! This was a request and I hope you all enjoy it!

~~~~~~~~

  Kirumi was walking around the school for gifted juveniles, feeling as if the school was colder than usual. The Killing Game had just started and she didn't know what to think of it yet. Lost in her thoughts, Kirumi ran into Maki, who glared at her slightly.

  "My apologies." Kirumi bowed. 

  Maki narrowed her eyes at the Ultimate Maid. She pushed the back of her hand to Kirumi's forehead, which felt unnatural warm.

  "You're ill." Maki's voice was monotone, something that had become normal with the Ultimate Child Care-Giver.

  "No, I'm fine." Kirumi insisted gently, turning to walk away.

  Maki grabbed her wrist, not harshly but with enough force to ensure Kirumi wouldn't escape. The Child Care-Giver dragged Kirumi into her dorm room where she started giving the Kirumi pills. Maki ran a thermometer over Kirumi's forehead.

  "103.4, that's a fever." Maki began to grab more blankets from the closet and drape them over the shivering maid.

  "Better?" Maki asked, her eyes showing the smallest amount of concern.

  Kirumi smiled, threw back the covers, and sat up which only resulted in sending more chills down her arms and spine. Despite her fever she couldn't allow anyone to kill anyone, in addition, she needed to serve those who are at the school.

  "Honesty, Maki, I'm fine."

  Maki leaned over and pushed Kirumi back down against the mattress, her hands pushing down on her arms forcefully. Maki's eyes glowed inches above Kiruimi's, and for an instant, Kirumi felt extremely unsafe around the Care-Giver.

  "Stay." Maki ordered as she went into the next room.

  When the ravenette returned, they carried a bowl of steaming soup. As Kirumi tried to protest, Maki shoved spoonful after spoonful of soup into her mouth until they quit attempting to speak.

  "How do you know how to take care of fevers?" Kirumi asked after she had finished the bowl of soup.

  "At the orphanage." Maki replied curtly.

  "I didn't know you came from an orphanage." Kirumi replied, hoping to learn a little more from the ravenette.

  Maki nodded, clearly wanting to drop the subject.

  Kirumi began to shiver once again under the pile of blankets, Maki managed a small smile. She sat on the side of the bed, running her fingers through Kirumi's hair. Kirumi fell asleep with Maki protectively watching over her.

~~~~~~~~

  Kirumi woke up freezing. There was also something heavy on top of her, blinking her eyes open she saw the mass of blankets. Turning over she saw that Maki was curled up next to her.

  "I'll get you sick." Kirumi laughed gently, stroking the hair out of the Care-Giver's face.

  Maki's red eyes blinked open slowly, "Okay."

  Kirumi hugged the other closer to her, where the pair slept the day away.

I hope you enjoyed this one and I'm sorry it took so long to finish! I love you all, have a great day! Bye~onara! <3