Lonely - {Vampire} Shuichi x Kokichi

Thanks for the 20k+ reads! I never thought we'd get here so thanks so much! I'm hoping to start writing again so if you have any ideas or prompts for me I'd love to hear them! I'm working on a Kokichi x Miu request, so expect that to be out soon! I hope you all enjoy this one! <3

~~~~~~~~

  Shuichi couldn't remember the last time he had any physical contact with another person. Being disgusted with himself as a vampire, he believes himself to be undeserving of love or companionship, hence hiding himself in his home. The mansion where he lived was believed to be haunted by everyone. Shuichi always did little things to make sure it stays that way, scaring away anyone who comes inside.

  As a result, everyone in the nearby towns knows the stories of the mansion and no one dared to go near the old house. However, when Kokichi moved in and was warned of the local legend, he declared that he'd spend a week in the old house. Since Kokichi was never one to believe in the paranormal or supernatural, the purple eyed male didn't believe that it would be that difficult.

  But as Kokichi approached the rundown house, he found himself beginning to regret his choice a little. It was true that the house looked extremely creepy, though, it also looked elegant in a way. The garden was so overgrown that even finding the path to the door was in itself an adventure. The house was dull white, the first and second floor windows were blacked out.

  The third floor windows were badly cracked, enough to allow someone to watch the front of the house without being seen by anyone on the ground. The thought made shivers race down Kokichi's spine as he uneasily pushed open the door, making the hinges creak with lack of use. Kokichi stepped into the dark lobby of the house, allowing the door to swing shut behind him.

  What Kokichi didn't know was that someone was indeed watching him. Shuichi had watched through a broken window on the third floor and had witnessed the male dressed in white enter his house. Shuichi sighed, feeling the monotonous action boring as he poked his head over the railing that looked down into the dim lobby of his home. He had done this a thousand times, scaring away ghost hunters and curious teenagers who didn't take the stories seriously.

  Standing in the entrance, looking around the nicely lit room, was a pale skinned boy with purple hair that seemed to defy gravity. The vampire was tempted to shoo the boy away, however, found himself hesitating as he found himself staring at the shorter. A pink tint rose to the taller boy's face, mentally scolding himself for taking an interest in this stranger.

  "You're being stupid." Shuichi muttered to himself as he retreated into his room, pacing back and forth.

  As Shuichi paced around the small room, thoughts of unease coiled around his brain and threatened to swallow him. Meanwhile. Kokichi had decided to explore the house, quickly making his way up the stairs.

  While looking around, Kokichi heard what sounded like footsteps in a room along a hallway that was darker than the rest of the house, giving off creepy vibes.

  "I'm the Ultimate Supreme Leader, I'm not afraid of anything." Kokichi muttered under his breath as he listened to every door before finding the one that seemed to have the walking behind it. Taking a deep breath, Kokichi opened the door to see a tall, navy haired male pacing from one side of the room to the other, muttering to himself.

  Shuichi whipped his head around as he heard the door to his room creak open, revealing the short male standing in the doorway, holding a flashlight pointed at him.

  "Ooh~ I never expected someone to actually live here." The boy said excitedly, reminding Shuichi more of a child than a teenager.

  "U-umm." Shuichi didn't know what to do, he hadn't interacted with anyone in several years.