Step Stool - Hajime x Fuyuhiko

Prompts are great! I love them! Second fanfiction, let's go! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~

  Hajime was busy running after Fuyuhiko, who was busy trying to fight everyone. Akane had to be distracted by food. In truth, Hajime had grown feelings towards the Ultimate yakuza. After Mikan's trail, Fuyuhiko had been trying to do... something. Even Hajime had no clue what the blonde was up to.

  Fuyuhiko had gotten to Gundham before Hajime could stop him, "Fight me!"

  "If I do, you shall be cast down into the depths of hell." Gundham claimed as Hajime ran up, breathless.

  "Would you stop telling everyone to fight you, look at how small you are!" Hajime panted, realizing what he said a moment too late.

  Fuyuhiko grabbed Hajime's tie and yanked his head down to his level, "My heights doesn't affect my ability to snap someone's neck in nine-seven different ways. Including yours!"

  Haime smiled at Fuyuhiko's attempt to look intimidating, "You can't even reach my neck." They were twenty-two centimeters away.

  "Do you really want to test me? Because I see my step stool just over there!" Fuyuhiko brought his face inches from the brunette, trying to be as intimidating as possible.

  "Okay, okay. You win." Fuyuhiko glared at Hajime, not letting go of him yet.

  "I'm debating on whether or not to break your neck." Fuyuhiko growled.

  Hajime smiled and closed the distance between them. Fuyuhiko was surprised at first but soon melted into the kiss, wrapping his arms around Hajime's neck.

  When the pair pulled away, they were both blushing messes.

  "Shortie~" Hajime teased, kissing Fuyuhiko's nose, making the blonde blush.

  "Shut up, idiot." Fuyuhiko muttered, hiding his head under Hajime's chin.