Tiny Paws - Shuichi x {Neko} Kokichi

This fanfiction was requested by @SillyKittyUwU, I hope that I did you justice! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~

  Everyone was talking in the dining hall, at least the nine who remained. Kokichi was annoying Himiko again while Shuichi listened in to make sure the purple haired liar didn't go too far. Shuichi didn't mind the lair despite the fact that he's seen as annoying by everybody else.

  "Kokichi I swear, I'll turn you into a snake!" Himiko threatened, her temper flaring which was unlike her usually calm nature.

  "Ooh, really? I'd love to see that!" Kokichi teased, bouncing up and down on his feet excitedly.

  "Umm, Kokichi?" Shuichi attempted to intervene, unsure if it was a good idea to mess with Himiko just after Angie, Kiyo, and Tenko's murders.

  Himiko began muttering under her breath and then Kokichi exploded in a puff of purple smoke. When the smoke dissipated, Kokichi was sitting on the ground with purple cat ears and tail.

  "I knew I did something wrong, maybe I should check the incarnation again? What a pain." Himiko muttered, as she left the dining hall.

  "Are you okay?" Shuichi asked, offering a hand to neko Kokichi while trying to hide his laughter.

  "Yeah, thanks." Kokichi noticed his ears and tail, gasping, "I'm so fluffy!"

  Shuichi smiled slightly at the boy as Kokichi spun around in circles trying to see his tail.

  "You look adorable." Shuichi chuckled, making the other stop to look at the other, "I-I mean... ummm..." Shuichi blushed, realizing that he said it aloud.

  "Aww, Saihara~chan is so niiiice~" Kokichi chirped, hugging the detective which only made the taller blush more noticeably.

~~~~~~~~

  After a few hours, Kokichi and Shuichi ended up in Shuichi's dorm, talking. Somehow, Kokichi was under the bed, refusing to come out. It reminded Shuichi of almost every cat and how they loved hiding under beds.

  "Just become you look like a cat, doesn't mean you should act like one." Shuichi muttered as he gave up on trying to coax Kokichi out from under the bed.

  The detective sat on the bed, slightly hoping to squish the boy. He got a book and began to read, oblivious to Kokichi, who had come out from under the bed and was now watching the navy head. The little neko crawled onto the bed and over to Shuichi.

  "Shuichi? Pay attention to me!" Kokichi wined, hardly making Shuichi look up from the pages of his book.

  "Fine, then I'll make you pay attention to me." Kokichi nuzzled his head against Shuichi's arm before resting his head in the other's lap, curling up in a ball.

  "K-Kokichi!" Shuichi stuttered, finally glancing down at the boy who was nuzzling against him affectionately.

  "Finally, you noticed!" Kokichi chirped, still nuzzling against the taller.

  Shuichi blushed madly at the adorable sight and couldn't help lifting his hand to scratch Kokichi's purple ears, which twitched as they were touched.

  "S-sorry." Shuichi pulled his hand away.

  "No, no, it actually feels nice..." Kokichi murmured shyly, not meeting his eyes.

  The detective smiled and began petting the other again, which made Kokichi push his head against his hand.

  "Do you think I look adorable?" Kokichi asked.

  "W-why would you ask that?" Shuichi asked, trying to hide his blushing face and retracting his hand from petting the neko.

  "Just wondering." Kokichi sat up so that they were facing each other.

  "Is that a lie?" Shuichi asked, looking back at the liar and his violet eyes.

  "Maaaybe~" Kokichi teased, inclining his head towards the detective to invite more pets, who didn't seem to get the hint.

  "Okay, fine. I admit it, you're adorable." Shuichi chuckled as Kokichi ears flattened shyfully against his head while his tail whisked behind him.

  Kokichi leaned back against Shuichi {Like the cover picture}, who wrapped his arms around the neko shyly.

  "I wonder what you'd look like as a neko, Shuichi." The purple haired liar looked up at Shuichi, seeing his blush, "Aww, are you blushing because of me?"

  "N-no!" Shuichi stuttered, hiding his face in Kokichi's hair.

  "You so are~" Kokichi teased, using his ears to flick the detective playfully.

  Shuichi pulled away and used a hand to scratch his ears again, making Kokichi make a strange rumbling sound.

  "Are you purring?" Shuichi asked, smiled down at the liar.

  "Maaybeee~" Kokichi continued to purr until the smaller boy fell asleep against Shuichi.

  "You're adorable, Kokichi." The detective kissed the liar's head and fell asleep two.

~~~~~~~~

  Part two, yes, no, maybe? I personally love the title and kinda wanna make a part two but who knows? I love you all, have a great day! Bye-onara!