Pregame Motives - OumaSai

It's 1 a.m. and I'm tired but not tired enough to sleep. I hope that this isn't crap, I'm probably not going to proof read so tell if there is any miss-types. I hope you all enjoy!

Kokichi didn't like the new motive.
  Monokuma made all the remaining students remember who they were before the Killing Game had started, with a Flashback Light. How could Kokichi Ouma, the Ultimate Supreme Leader, ever have acted like that? Kokichi was half inclined to ignore his memories, that is until a certain detective wanted to talk to him.

"Do you want to hang out today, Kokichi?" Shuichi asked after breakfast on the morning after Kirumi's execution.

"Of course I'd want to spend the day with my beloved Saihara-Chan~" Kokichi smiled widely, "But why would to want to spend time with little old me?"

"...To keep myself distracted..." Shuichi murmured softly. If Kokichi heard the bluenette, he showed no signs of it.

The pair spent most of the day wandering around the in courtyard, talking about their lives before the Killing Game. Kokichi was a protected as ever with his endless stream of lies, but he still managed to learn a lot about the detective. It was getting late but the Monokuma Announcement hadn't sounded yet. Shuichi led Kokichi back to his dorm room, where the pair sat on Shuichi's bed and talked more.

"No way, not even you would do something like that, Kokichi." Shuichi laughed at the shorter's story.

"No it's true!" Kokichi smiled in return.

A silence passed over the purple one (hehe), making the blue one notice instantly. Normally, Kokichi always has a sly comeback and never stops talking. But there was something in his expression that told Shuichi he was thinking about his pregame self.

"A-are you okay?" Shuichi asked, noticing how quiet the violette was being.

"I was just... so different before the game, I don't want to believe that was the real me. I was so..." Kokichi hesitated, wondering how much he should share with Shuichi. The liar had never opened up to anyone.

"I was a little crazy too, I'd even say I was creepy." Shuichi flinched as he remembered.

"Now that's something I can't imagine." Kokichi teased, though his voice sounded slightly weaker than before.

"I-I remember something else..." Shuichi trailed off, debating on weather or not to mention it to Kokichi.

Kokichi's face heated up with a noticeable blush, "I might know what that is... but I want you to say it~"

Shuichi blushed and averted his grey-green eyes.

"W-we ummmm, we... used to date?" A shiver ran though both boys as the truth was addressed.

"That's what I remember too," Kokichi's eyes glowed with mischief, "I also seem to remember that you were a great kisser."

The liar brought his face closer to Shuichi's, who was a blushing mess.

"Why don't we see if memory servers correctly~?" Kokichi asked suggestively, his breath blowing on the detective's face.

"B-but won't t-that just prove o-our memories? I-I thought t-that you didn't w-want to b-believe them?" Shuichi questioned, backed up until his head hit the head board, the distance only closing between their faces.

"Maybe... but the truth is... I want to see-never mind..." Kokichi stopped himself before he revealed too much, but of course, Shuichi noticed and his face grew even redder, if possible.

"What do you mean?" Shuichi looked everywhere but at Kokichi, trying to calm his red face.

"Ugh!" Kokichi groaned, making Shuichi turn back to him, "would you just kiss me already!"

  Kokichi closed to distance between the two of them, pressing their lips together. Shuichi's eyes widened, but soon melted into the kiss. The two pulled away for air after several of kissing, though it was more of a make out session than just a kiss.

"W-why did you..?" Shuichi asked, panting for air slightly.

"For a detective, you sure are dense." Kokichi giggled, "I love you, silly."

Shuichi didn't bother replying, he just pulled Kokichi down with his scarf and kissed the purple haired liar again.

Alright I hope you all enjoy this one! I may update it later, I hope you all and have a great day! Bye-onara!