Tests - Tenko x Himiko

Sorry for the lack of uploads recently, trying to get back to one upload a day. Also, thanks for the 8.5k+ reads, it means the world to me! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~

  Tenko was walking down the hall with Kirumi, the duo was heading to breakfast a few days after Kaede's execution. The Ultimate Neo-Aikido Master was beginning to seriously give up on Himiko, the fact that the mage would never return her feelings was becoming clearer with each passing day.

  "Kirumi, just let me have just one more test!" Tenko begged her closest friend as they neared the dining hall, "If they give any negative reaction, I'll stop. If they give a positive reaction, I'm going to keep chasing.

  "Why? You have to learn how to move past them." Kirumi reminded the ravenette of their past conversation.

  "I-I'm running out of reasons to live, Kirumi, I only have one. I want to get more things to brighten my world, that's why I'm going to test Himiko one more time." Tenko confessed sadly, arriving at the dining room door.

  "Very well." The Ultimate Maid agreed, pushing open the door. 

  When they entered the dining hall, all the students, apart from Rantaro and Kaede, were eating their breakfast. The ravenette quickly located the little witch, who was talking with Angie. Tenko had grown a deep jealousy of the Ultimate Artist, how come Himiko didn't give her that much attention?

  The taller walked over to the pair and wrapped her arms over Himiko's shoulders, hoping that they'd give some reaction. Tenko waited for about five minutes before she saw Kirumi shake her head slightly, pity in her gray eyes.

  Tenko sighed, unfurled her arms, and turned around to leave the girl. She found herself praying to every god she could think of, praying that Himiko would grab her wrist or call her name or do something that proved she wanted her.

  But nothing happened.

  Not even when Tenko left the dining hall or entered her dorm.

  She really was unwanted, huh? Tenko was surprised to feel tears trickling down her face, landing on her hands as she sat on her bed.

  "I-I guess I'm forced to quit chasing her. It's obvious they don't want me around." Tenko whispered, taking out a sheet of paper and pencil.

  The morning after, they found Tenko dead from committing suicide by the pool. While investigating, Shuichi and Himiko stumbled across a letter written to the witch.

~~~~~~~~

  If by some chance you're reading this, I want you to know that I tried my very best to get you to acknowledge me. You didn't have to return my feelings, but I had hoped that you would have at least told me you didn't like me rather than lead me on. I truly did like you, my feelings weren't just a way to pass the time or a way for me to get attention. I tried my best to wait for you, but I don't know how much longer I can.

  You mean the world to me, and just because you found this, I don't want you thinking this is your fault. It was mine. So please, continue living with Angie. I can tell she really likes you, don't avoid her because of it, though. Be happy, for me.

  ~Tenko Chabashira, Ultimate Aikido Master

~~~~~~~~

  It's 10 o'clock at night and decided I had to write, I hope you enjoyed! Bye~onara!