🍋80k Special - Shuichi x Kokichi🍋

So a lot of people wanted me to do SaiOuma... but I also saw a lot of other ships that I really loved the idea for so I may be posting more fanfictions in the near future! Sorry this is coming out a little late and thanks for 80k+ reads everyone! I hope you like this smutty fanfiction~!

~~~~~~~~

Kokichi could barley process the situation that was going on before him. Shuichi Saihara, the shyest and most secretive person he had ever known, was moaning his name on the bed and seemed to be having a very good dream at the moment. The purple haired male could do nothing but stare as he watched the detective squirm under the sheets as he stood in the doorway.

When Kokichi had noticed that Shuichi hadn't shown up for breakfast eariler that morning, he had rushed to check on him. He had found that the door to his dorm room was unlocked, which only made his fears heighten tenfold, and quickly barged in expecting the worse. Instead, however, he was greeted with a sight that sent shivers all the way down between his legs.

After regaining the ability to think straight again, Kokichi carefully shut and locked the door. He walked over to the bed, where Shuichi was still laying with his eyes closed and small gasps escaping his lips. Kokichi would be lying if he said he wasn't turned on by this.

With an evil smirk on his face, Kokichi slowly pulled back the covers to discover a nude detective. Kokichi's face flared with a blush but found that he couldn't look away from the navy haired male.

"You're such a naughty boy, Shu~" Kokichi murmured, gently kissing the detective's neck. Why would he be sleeping when he could have the real thing? The panta-loving male dragged his fingers down the detective's stomach as he lowered his kissing to one of the detective's nipples.

"Ah~Kokichi..." Shuichi murmured, his hand reached for his member.

"None of that~" Kokichi pinned the other's hand down as he kissing the other. Shuichi, suddenly realizing he was being kissed, woke up with the most embarred expression Kokichi ever saw on the taller.

"K-Kokichi!?" The boy stuttered, trying to push the shorter away and sitting up.

"Someone looked like they were having fun~ Look at how hard you are, Shu~" Kokichi drew a finger to his lips as he smirked at the taller male in front of him.

"T-that's--!" The detective gasped, looking away.

"What was I doing to you, Shui?" Kokichi asked, crawling back ontop of the boy. Even though he was still clothed, Shuichi was blushing madly.

"I-I don't r-remember..."

"Oh, really? I know a liar when I see one." Kokichi teased as he dipped his head to kiss the skin under Shuichi's jaw, "You can tell me~"

Shuichi let out a gasp as Kokichi moved his hips against him and slowly pushing him back against the mattress. That seemed to do it for the taller boy, seeing as he no longer tried to fight against the liar.

"Was I fucking you, Shuichi~?" Kokichi's tongue slid lower so it was teasing one of his nipples again, "Or maybe I was shoving my cock down your throat?"

Shuichi became extremely embarrassed at hearing the liar's words and he fumbled to form cohesive sentences. Kokichi drew his teeth over on skin, making Shuichi moan. Kokichi pulled away.

"I won't know unless you tell me~" Kokichi slid down as he took Shuichi's length in his mouth, twirling his tongue around the head and making Shuichi moan much louder.

"Y-you were... i-in me..." Shuichi mutterd.

"Hmm? What do you mean, Shu?" Kokichi asked, playing dumb as he continued to bob his head up and down on the other's length.

"You-you were fucking me~!" Shuichi gasped and Kokichi smiled as he pulled away.

"What a naughty boy~" Kokichi chuckled as he put two fingers in his mouth.

Shuichi was a blushing mess, "It's not fair that you're still clothed..."

"Wanna help me then?" Kokichi teased, half expecting him to refuse. But Shuichi nodded as he sat up and removed his shirt, dragging his tongue over a pink bud. The leader gasped, pulling Shuichi's chin up and kissing him again. The detective opened his mouth, allowing the leader's tongue to wonder into the wet cavern.

Shuichi continued to undress the other, leaving small red marks on the smaller's neck and torso. The purple haired male smirked, running his fingers through the other's bedhead. The detective slid the leader's pants and undergarments off, looking up at him as he stroked Kokichi's half hard member.

"Mnn~"

Shiuchi took this as a sign to continue and took the other in his mouth.

"Fuck~ You're so good, Shu~" Kokichi panted while fisting the detective's navy hair. It didn't take long before Kokichi was face-fucking him, muttering everything that could've been curses to praises. A few moments later, Kokichi came down the detective's throat. A blush warmed his face as he saw the taller swallow him.

"K-Kokichi~ fuck me~" The detective laid back against the bed, opening his legs in a clear invitation.

The leader grinned as he pushing into him raw, waiting a moment for him to adjust. When the stiffness left the taller's body, did the leader finally begin to move.

"Oh fuck~ Kokichi~"

The shorter continued to pound harder and deeper into the other, moving faster as he finally found Shuichi's prostate. After a few harsh thrusts, the leader came a second time.

"God yes~!" Shuichi moaned, panting below the leader. Kokichi collapsed beside him, spent.

"Was your dream better?" Kokichi's voice seemed almost uncertain, self-conscious maybe.

"N-no..." Shuichi had gone back to being soft-spoken and easily flustered, having his face pushed into the pillows in order to hide his blush.

The leader snickered, "I didn't know you wanted me to blow you that bad Shu~"

Shuichi made a strange noise out of embarrassment, "Whatever..."

~~~~~~~~

Okay! Now that that's done, I can finally sleep! Thanks for all your requests everyone! Stay safe, I love you all! Bye~onara!