Scissors - Toko x Byakuya

This is from 'Trigger Happy Havoc: Danganronpa'. I've always wanted to do this kind of fanfiction but for some reason Byakuya was really hard to write for me! Anyway, I hope that you all enjoy!

  Byakuya Togami was sitting in the library with a book that had come from the hidden section in the library. He had managed to avoid the serial killer that was stalking him for the time being. Toko had begun to grow on him, though he would never admit it.

  Sadly, the peace couldn't last. The girl in question opened the door and poked her head inside. Apparently, Genocide Jill inside Toko had gone silent.

  "H-hey, B-Byakuya..." Toko called shyly from across the room, looking down at the floor, twisting her hands in front of her.

  Byakuya rolled his eyes in disgust at the Ultimate Writer, "Your presence is annoying. Go away."

  Toko didn't move from her spot, she continues to look at him with admiration in her eyes. It made him uncomfortable.

  "Stop looking at me like that. What are you, a dog?" He asked coldly, looking over the brim of the book with an agitated glare.

  Toko flushed and looked down at the ground again. Byakuya felt something stir inside him, though he couldn't place his finger on what it was. Placing his book down with a slight sigh, he turned his attention to the girl standing by the door.

  "I can't believe I'm doing this." He growed faintly, "What do you want?"

  Hopefully, if he tended to her now, Toko would leave faster. He might even be able to get her to go on some mission or another that would take all day and give him some peace in the library.

  "I-I," She stuttered, not sure of what to say, "I don't know."

  "You're wasting my time then." Byakuya growled, picking up his book again and ignoring the girl completely.

  "N-no!" Toko cried and Byakuya glanced up at her.

  "Quit your yelling." He hissed.

  "S-sorry!" Toko opened the door to leave, only to be stopped.

  "Come here." Byakuya suddenly ordered.

  Toko froze, turned, and hurried to stand in front of him. Byakuya had risen from his seat, his book placed neatly on the table. Toko glanced up at him, hoping for another command for her to do.

  Byakuya advanced on the girl, she took a step back, another step, and another until Toko was pressed against the wall, Byakuya lifted his hand to rest on the wall above her head.

  "W-what are you doing?" Toko stammered, nervously.

  "Would you believe me if I told you that I love you?" Byakuya asked, his voice giving nothing away.

  "T-that's a lie! It has to be!" She stuttered, trying to leave but was trapped by Byakuya, "Y-you're just like everyone else!"

  "I'm not lying, Toko."

  Byakuya's voice was softer than Toko had ever heard, it made her want to break. He was acting just like him. When she looked into his eyes, they kept her immobilized. She knew the perfect test for him, Toko hesitated before she hugged him, he hugged her back.

  "I do love you." He whispered softly.

  "How do I know that you're not lying?" She asked pitifully.

  Byakuya shrugged as he pulled away, eyeing her with his blank expression again.

  "Do you want me to prove it?"

  Toko nodded slowly, not knowing what he was planning to do next. Byakuya leaned forward and kissed her lips, which made her freeze, not knowing what to do. The kiss was short and awkward for their first kiss, but the two enjoyed it nonetheless.

  "Do you believe me now?" Byakuya asked.

  "Y-yes." Toko managed.

I hope that you all enjoyed this fanfiction! I love you all, have a great day! Bye~onara!