Knife Game - Kokichi x Shuichi

Hey everyone, I hope that all like this fanfiction! Enjoy!

  Shuichi watched cautiously as Kokichi spread his fingers apart on the table, then lifted the knine and began stabbing the knife in between his fingers. Suddenly, the knife stabbed into Kokichi's hand and blood began to spill from his wound. Shuichi sprang into action and grabbed his wrist.

  "Stop, you don't have to keep going! Just stay still, I'll get it..."

  Shuichi found a nearby first aid kit and clumsily tended to Kokichi's cut. And all the while, Kokichi was laughing.

  "This isn't funny, Kokichi." Shuichi scolded him.

  "Y'know, after I said I'd kill you, I was on your mind the whole time, right? You thought about whether or not I was serious, or why I would say something confusing... Ha, even now! You're concerned about me from the bottom of your heart! I stole your heart, so now I'm satisfied! I don't need to steal your life anymore!"

  Shuichi was dumbfounded. Yes, it was true that Kokichi was on his mind all day, and he did care about weather Kokichi was safe or not. But he didn't like Kokichi like that, right?

  "So you're not going to kill me?" Shuichi asked carefully.

  "Nope, I've stolen your heart, remember?" Kokichi replied, smiling.

  "I'm only helping you because I just hate seeing you hurt, Kokichi." Shuichi continued hurriedly, "I hate it when anyone is hurt." Shuichi explained, still holding Kokichi wrist.

  This did not go unnoticed by Kokichi, who slid his injured hand down until they were holding hands. He did this while listening to Shuichi say that he cared about him deeply.

  "Is that all it is?" Kokichi asked playfully, holding up their intertwined hands, "'Cause you don't seem to care much about this."

  Shuichi blushed as he pulled his hand away from Kokichi.

  "Why do you do this?"

  "Cause I'm a liar!" Kokichi said happily.

  "I'm just going to give in." Shuichi muttered, leaning forward to kiss Kokichi.

  Kokichi definitely wasn't expecting that, but kissed back nonetheless. He was finally getting a reaction from the detective. Shuichi lifted Kokichi's head up with a hand to deepen their kiss. Kokichi put his arms around Shuichi's neck and played with his navy hair.

  Kokichi traced the bottom of Shuichi's lip with his tongue, Shuchi compiled by opening his mouth slightly and allowing Kokichi to explore. Kokichi smiled into the kiss, pulling away suddenly. Why not play with him a little?

  "Never thought you'd be the one to make a move, Shuichi." Kokichi teased, making Shuichi blush madly.

  "Shut up, Kokichi." Shuichi muttered, kissing his lips again.

  Kokichi wanted to continue taunting the detective but found he couldn't bring himself to pull away.

  The two finally pulled away for air, a thin line of saliva connecting the pair. Kokichi got an idea and licked the line away, letting his tongue trace the corners of Shuichi's mouth. The detective tried several times to kiss the supreme leader, but Kokichi pulled away every time. Kokichi liked teasing his beloved detective.

  Kokichi pulled his head away from Shuichi's, seeing Shuichi blushing like crazy was adorable.

  "Join my organization." Kokichi breathed, knowing that Shuichi would find out about all of his truths that he let no one see.

  "Alright," Shuichi said, "On one condition, kiss me again."

  Kokichi smirked and kissed the new member of his organization.

  I hope that you all enjoyed this one, third fanfiction in a day! A new record! I love you all, have a great day! Bye~onara!