Detective Training - Nagito x Kyoko x Kokichi

My very first three-way ship! I hope it's not too bad! This ship was requested by @SaveFile_Crew! I hope you enjoy it!

~~~~~~~~~

Kyoko stared at the two boys who had come barging into her detective office with these cliche hates on. They looked more like a young version of Sherlock Holmes than any modern detective.

Shuichi, who was a few years younger than her, sent her a confused look. Kokichi bounced over to her, smiling his usual smile. Nagito waved from the door. Kyoko rolled her eyes.

"What can I do for you do weirdos?" She asked formally, making Shuichi chuckled to himself as he gathered the papers shattered on the desk.

"We want to become detective too!" Kokichi exclaimed as he reached into his pocket, "I brought my magnifying glass."

Kyoko squished the smile that was playing around her lips. She adored these two. Knowing Nagito, he probably just went along with whatever the leader told him. Shuichi stood and exited the room, choosing to leave the trio of them alone.

"I'm going to talk to Tsumugi!" He called over his shoulder.

"Shuichi, I'm going to kill you."

"That's not very detective like of you~" Kokichi teased, lifting the glass to his eye to stare at her.

"Sorry if you're interrupting you, Kyoko." Nagito mumbled his apology, though she could tell that he was as willing to go along with Kokichi plan as eating bagels.

"Anyway, can you teach us to be detectives?" Kokichi violet eyes sparkled beggingly, and Kyoko knew she couldn't say no to either of them.

"Fine."

"Thanks Kyoko." Nagito beamed at her, making her heart flutter slightly. She pushed those feelings down, she had to... 'train' them.

Kokichi smiled, sitting in a chair next to the lilac haired detective. Kyoko rolled her eyes slightly and plucked one of the easiest, finished cases from the drawers in her desk. Nagito sat on the other side of her, looking at the file in her hands as she placed it on the table.

"First things first, let's try to solve this one." Kyoko folded her arms, looking at the two.

Kokichi glanced through the file, boredom reaching into his eyes, "This is so boring! Can't we go look at a murder crime?"
Kyoko pulled a picture of the crime scene out of the file and handed it to him.

"Here you go."

Kokichi pouted at her but glanced over the image anyway.

"Did the husband kill her?" Nagito asked puzzled as he flipped through the evidence.

"That's right." Kyoko nodded, feeling a tug on her sleeve.

"I knew that too..." The liar pouted, causing her to chuckle. The pair of them were a handful.

The trio spent the rest of the day going over past cases. Kokichi looking at the pictures and making fun of them while Nagito tried his best to solve them. Kyoko smiled at them as they left the building, it was a good day despite all the cacaos.

"Thanks for teaching us, Kyoko." Nagito said when they reached the crossing where they'd split off to go their separate ways.

"Thanks for giving me a surprise visit, you two." Kyoko hesitated for a brief moment before giving each of them a kiss on their cheeks, quickly walking away towards her apartment with a flaming face. Auta, the things they made her do.

~~~~~~~~~

I hope that this was okay, I might write another piece to this just to try making it better. Give me some tips on what I could do better! I love you all, have a great day! Bye~onara!