Good Morning - Kirumi x Miu

Guess who's back? My school finally let me back onto campus so expect a lot more to be coming out soon on Monday. And unlike the other times, I'll actually be keeping promises! I'll be flipping through the previous chapters to both spell check and look at requests so be prepared! Also this fanfiction has Miu in it so take everything I write as an innuendo. Enjoy!

~~~~

One of Miu's favorite things to do in the mornings was cuddle with her newly acquired toy--I mean girlfriend. Kirumi always managed to somehow be so warm when they cuddled and was so protective too. The blonde inventor could see how Kokichi sometimes called her mom; which was disturbing in its own way since the liar hadn't stopped despite their relationship going public. If anything, Kokichi also started calling Miu mom.

During the first month of the Killing Game, things had gone smoothly. Until Rantaro and Kaede died a few weeks ago. Miu's personal theory was that Kaede killed that greenette just to make Monokuma shut up about murder!

Kirumi broke the inventor's train of thought by pressing her face against the space between Miu's neck and shoulder. The silver haired woman let out a soft hmm of contentment. Miu rolled her eyes at the outward show of affection, looping her arm around the maid's waist.

Over the silver's shoulder, Miu spotted a hovering spot of yellow. In a flurry of muffled screams and flying limbs, Miu yanked a pillow in front of her face. Kirumi, who had fallen from the bed in a tangle of sheets, sat dazed on the floor. Shaking her head and blinking sleep from her eyes, Kirumi looked over at Miu.

"Nightmare?" The maid questioned.

"No! There's a damn bee in the room!" Miu almost screamed and, not for the first time, was Kirumi grateful for soundproof rooms.

"A bee?" Kirumi spotted the hovering creature a moment later. Maybe leaving the windows open during the hot night hadn't been such a good idea.

"Get it out!"

Kirumi huffed as she stood up and began to carefully guide the creature back to the window using her arms. As Kirumi gently shut the window, pulling the draped back, Miu let out a massive sigh. The maid glanced back at the inventor. Miu was crossing her arms tightly under her chest.The silver haired woman giggled softly under her breath at the pout on her blonde's face.

Kirumi glanced at the clock "Nearly time for the morning announcement."

As the maid began to get ready, Miu pressed her chest against Kirumi's back with her arms curled around her waist.

"I wanna cuddle more~" The inventor complained, pressing further into the silver in front of her.

"If we cuddle, you won't be walking for a while." Kirumi teased gently, pulling her dress over her head and smoothing it out with her hands.

"As if, sweetheart~" Miu pressed her lips to the side of the silver's neck, her tongue dancing along her skin.

"You were a virgin until a few days ago, Miu." Kirumi turned around, looping an arm around Miu's waist.

"Hmmm..." The blonde let out an affirmative sound as her head fell between Kirumi's shoulder and neck, "Do you have to cook for those brats today?"

"They'll kill us all by setting the school on fire." Kirumi pecked Miu's cheek, released her hold on the inventor, and left the room with her black gloves in hand.

"Fucking tease!" Miu muttered.

~~~~

Stay tuned for more fanfictions!! Love you all, stay safe! Bye~onara~!