Hat Thief - Shuichi x Kokichi

Heya~ I hope you enjoy this fanfiction from the anime 'Danganronpa V3'. It's Valentine's Day as I'm writing. This idea came from a drawing that someone drew for me! Enjoy to the fullest extent of the law! <3

Shuichi was sitting on the sofa inside of his Ultimate Lab, watching the flames in the fireplace flicker. His attention long since shifted from the book resting in his lap. He was so lost in thought that he didn't notice that the door had opened. Kokichi had walked into the detective's lab.

Leaning over the back of the couch, Kokichi watched Shuichi's face being lit up by the flickers of orange and yellow from the fire. Kokichi got a brilliant idea. Being careful and fast, Kokichi plucked the hat from Shuichi's head and placed it on his own, giggling. Shuichi whipped around, frowning as he saw that it was Kokichi who was the hat thief. The purple haired boy pulled the rim of the hat over his eyes, doing an imitation of Shuichi and giggling the whole time.

Shuichi smiled at Kokichi evilly. Shuichi closed the distance between their faces and pressed his lips to Kokichi's in a gentle and loving kiss. Kokichi pulled away smiling, his eyes glowing.

"You finally made a move yourself, huh Shuichi?" Kokichi teased, making to detective go red with a blush.

"Shut up." Shuichi muttered.

"Make me, Detective." Kokichi challenged, knowing very well what he was doing.

Shuichi rolled his eyes but leaned in to kiss Kokichi again, their lips moving together in sync.

"I love you, Ko. Happy Valentine's Day." Shuichi said when he pulled away.

"I love you, too, my beloved detective." Kokichi replied.

***

I hope that you enjoyed this really short fanfiction. I hope that you all had a beloved one to spend Valentine's Day with. If not, then, I love you and have a great day! Bye~onara! <3