Update In Schedule!

Hello! Okay so, I have a few announcements to give that will highlight what the next month will look like for posting. This is also to create deadlines for myself. 

  Firstly; Thanks for the 23k+ reads! I never thought I'd read 1,000 reads never mind 20k. Your support means the world to me, so thank you! <3 I also wanted to thanks everyone who put in requests and prompts for the last few days, it's really helped me get an overload of ideas! 

  Secondly; Requests are going to be closed until January 1, 2020 so I can get caught up and post all my requests and December themed one-shots. Requests will be opened up at the end of the month, I promise. 

  Thirdly; Please expect all requested pairings/prompts to be published within this week. Currently I'm working on getting three Kokichi x Miu fanfictions ready along with a couple Korekiyo x K1-Bo ones. Be warned, two of these four are lemons~!

  Fourthly; Christmas themed one-shots will begin publication on the 16th and will continue until the 25th. There will be a "Twelve Days of Christmas" special on Christmas day, possibly another special on Christmas Eve. On the 26th, New Year's fanfictions will be published until the 1st of January. 

  Lastly; Thanks for reading all this text! Enjoy your Christmas and New Year's everyone! Bye~onara~! <3