Chapter 35

"Thank God for inset days." FP says happily with a mouthful of toast.

Seeing as they all had the day off from school, Hermione thought it would be a good idea to invite the two of them and Fred over to her house to watch Reservoir Dogs on her new home entertainment system.

Alice came out of their bedroom in a hurry and flustered with Charlie rested upon her hip.

"You're still eating? I told Hermione we'd be there in like, 30 minutes ago, and we still have to pick up Fred."

"He really needs to get his own car already." FP retorts

"Here, take him while I go and do my hair." She hands Charlie over to his father and rushes into the bedroom.

•••

After collecting Fred, the three teens, along with Charlie, pull up to the Pembroke.

Not one of them had been inside of the prestige building before and could only imagine what it would be like to live there.

Alice takes Charlie out of his car seat and places him on her hip,  immediately running into the building and gushing at the interior design, the fancy chandeliers and marble floors and decorative design. The whole lobby looked like a department store.

"Wow! I knew Hermione was rich but, this is killer." FP gaped with a smile as he and Fred staggered in.

"Funny enough it's the first time I've been here." Fred reveals from behind him.

FP turned his head and furrowed his brows in confusion. "Wait, you haven't?" Fred shakes his head in response

FP purses his lips in thought. "So, you haven't done, anything else, either?" He questions suggestively

Fred places him hands in his pockets and begins to blush, sucking his lips in in embarrassment

"Well when you put it like that, no."

They're interrupted by Alice calling both of their names. "Guys! Check out these leather seats!" She says excitedly leaning back into them.

"Alright orphan Annie, calm down." FP joker as he dove into the space next her and began giggling, setting Alice off too.

"Can I help you youngsters?" A middle aged man in a uniform asked as he came out from a door behind the front desk.

"Uhm yeah, we're here for Hermione Gomez." Fred answered as he walked towards the desk. FP and Alice gathered themselves together and followed after him

"And you are?" The gentleman wondered

"Her friends." Alice responded.

"It's okay Smithers, they're here for me." Hermione calls out from the elevator as it opens. She strolls over to the teens and leads them to the elevator to her apartment.

FP, Fred and Alice thought the lobby was lavish but Hermione's apartment gave a whole new meaning to the word.

As the strolled through the hallway and into her living room, they were immediately met with a tall and very attractive middle aged woman, dressed in a long trench coat, a white dress and louboutin heels. She was finishing up a phone call.

"Mom?" Hermione calls quietly.

The older woman holds out her finger to halt her daughter. "One second mija.....yes, within the hour. Thank you."

She pressed the Ariel down on her cellphone and placed it in her purse before lifting her head back up to glare gleefully at the four teens and baby. "Well who do we have here?"