Chapter 20

"So, where are we going?" Alice asks him as she runs her hands up his leg. They had been driving for about 10 minutes after they had left the high school in a hurry, hoping nobody had caught them on the security cameras.

FP glanced over at her as he continued to drive down the road. He bit his lip as her hand went further up.

"I was thinking, maybe Sweetwater river, hand out for a bit, maybe go for a swim?" He said suggestively with a smirk.

Alice smirked back at him. "That sounds great. Shame I didn't bring my swimming kit." She said seductively, earning a smile from him.

"Well, neither did I." He laughed.

They pulled up towards the river and quietly observed the scenery for a minute. He reached his arm around her and pulled her into him. She rested her head upon his shoulder and cuddled into him, laying her hand on his chest.

"I've never noticed how beautiful this place is before," Alice says breaking the silence between the two of them.

"That's because most of the times we come here, you're distracted by other things, and so am I." He smirks leaning in to kiss her. She gladly embraces it and reaches up towards his face, pulling him into the kiss. He runs his hands through her hair as he devours her mouth with his tongue, illicit a moan from her. They pull apart to breathe and he gazes into her eyes afterwards.

"What?" She asks smiling at him.

"I've just been thinking, about everything we've been through this year, it's amazing how we found our way back to each other, and now we've got a family." He says as he smiles thinking about their little boy.

"I know, it's crazy. Did you think we'd be in this position this time last year." She wonders.

"Honestly? Mostly yeah. I mean Charlie aside, I did think that we'd still be happy together, and Charlie was a wonderful surprise." He says happily. "Do you ever think about more kids?" He questioned

"Not right now, maybe five years down the line."

"Oh, you see us lasting that long?" He asks with a cheeky grin?

"And you don't? no wait you're right, I would've run off with Johnny Depp by then." She jokes.

"Oh very funny, you'd have to get past Winona first." He answered.

"Oh, I can take her."

"Oh, really you can?"

"Hell yeah, I'm scrappy."

"Right," FP responds

"Babe, I was only kidding. Johnny could turn up here right now asking for my hand in marriage and I'd still tell him to take a hike. You're the only man I have eyes for." She says as she lightly brushes against his cheek.

"I love you." He whispers to her.

"I love you too." She responds with a kiss. "Now come on, let's get in the water."

----

"Al, you ready?" FP asked before walking into the room. The weekend had finally arrived, meaning it was time for their Junior Prom. She had spent hours on her hair and makeup and was just making the finishing touches.

"We've gotta meet Fred - " He began before stopping himself as he laid eyes upon her. He was totally stunned, not that she wasn't always beautiful but something about her in that dress did something to him. She was an absolute vision.

"What are you gawking at Jones?" She smiled.

"Nothing. You just look beautiful." He answered before walking over to her and kissing her on the neck.

"You know what? Maybe Fred could wait a little longer." He said suggestively.

She quickly moved away from him. "Uhm, no way. I spent way too long on my hair for you to sweat it out. I don't want you ruining it" She smirked.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into him, smiling as he did. He lowered his face to hers, planting another kiss on her neck. "You sure about that?" He asked rhetorically as he continued to kiss her neck.

Alice laughed in response and jokingly pushed him. "No! I mean it, go get ready." She said to him before he kissed her on the cheek and left, leaving her with Charlie in the room. She walked over to his crib and picked him up. The infant was sound asleep and she cuddled him tightly to her chest, smiling at how beautiful he was. She couldn't believe she was lucky enough to blessed with such a precious little boy. She was the happiest she had ever been at the moment.

A/N: So I feel like this is dragging and have been planning a brief time jump. What do you all think? Let me know