Single No More - Randomized Ships

Hello everyone! Weird things had been happening over the past few weeks. For one, several Hope's Peak Academy students were getting together. Makoto and Kyoko were the last couple to get together from the last class. In addition, they're not in the Killing Game. I hope you enjoy!

~~~Nekomaru x Chiaki~~~

  Chiaki was playing video games on her console while walking to the Sushi Store that she had ordered her food from. She often walked while gaming, so she didn't notice her classmate, Nekomaru, sitting at a table with food already. Nor did she notice him waving at her.

  Chaiki talked to the cashier about her food, while still playing. Chiaki was slightly disappointed when her food wasn't ready yet. She walked towards an empty table, tripping over her own feet while playing her console. Nekomaru stood up and helped her to her up.

  "You should stop playing that thing?" He suggested as Chiaki sat down at the table with him.

  "Mhm... My console just died, so I guess I could for now..." She responded tiredly, placing the device on the table.

  "How do you take a good shit while playing a console?" Nekomaru asked casually, the only topic that seemed to interest him.

  Chiaki burst out laughing, "I don't know."

  Just then the cashier called for Chiaki to take her food.

  "Use the console to text me later, okay?" Nekomaru asked hopefully.

  "Sure." Chiaki received her food and left the building, leaving Nekomaru to finish his.

~~~Ibuki x Hiyoko~~~

  Hiyoko heard the loud blaring strings from Ibuki's guitar sooner than she saw the navy haired musician herself. In fact, Hiyoko had to walk down several hallways, the sound growing louder, before she stepped into the classroom that Ibuki was playing in.

  "That sounds terrible! Why don't you go ruin someone else's life with your presence?" Hiyoko sneered as a gap opened up in the music.

  Ibuki smiled before screaming into the microphone, "You're so mean!"

  Hiyoko pressed her hands against her ears, to stunt the harsh lyrics. Hiyoko had to yell in order to be heard, but Ibuki didn't seem to hear her.

  "But I love you anyway!" Ibuki screamed another line of her song, making Hiyoko freeze and blush. What did she just say?!

  The blaring rock music abruptly ended as Ibuk screamed. After the last of the echoes faded into silence, Ibuki puffed out her chest and hopped off the stage to stand in front of Hiyoko.

  "How was it?" Ibuki asked excitedly, flipping hair out of her face with a smile.

  "Crap. And loud." Hiyoko muttered angrily.

  "Awww, you don't mean that," Ibuki said playfully, then her face fell, "Right?"

  Hiyoko was surprised to see the multi-colored haired girl look so disappointed at her words. Hiyoko didn't understand why she suddenly wanted to make the rocker in front of her happy again.

  "O-of course not! I mean, it's only a little bit terrible..." Hiyoko muttered.

  Ibuki brightened instantly at her words, "I have some other songs! Do you wanna hear them, Hiyoko?"

  "Are they loud?" Hiyoko asked quizzically, glaring at Ibuki.

  "Some are." Ibuki replied, not at all fazed by Hiyoko's glare. In fact, Ibuki would even call it cute.

  "Play only the soft ones." Hiyoko ordered.

  Ibuki thought for a moment, "I'll play you the gentlest one I know."

  The musician leaned down to kiss Hiyoko's forehead, pulling away to see the shorter girl blushing madly.

  "Happy?" Ibuki smiled.

  "Y-yes..." Hiyoko pouted up at her girlfriend.

~~~Peko x Mahiru~~~

  Peko posed obediently in front of Mahiru's camera, her sword held in front of her.

  "A little to the left!" Mahiru instructed and Peko tilted her sword to the left.

  "Now... stay there!" The redhead instructed as she placed the camera on a tripod and joined her friend in front of the camera. Before the shutters snapped, Mahiru kissed Peko on the cheek, startling the red eyed swords-woman.

  "What was that?" Peko asked as Mahiru went to retrieve her camera, scrolling through the pictures.

  "I thought it would look cute." She answered curly, Peko knew she was hiding something but didn't press.

  "Right." Peko nodded.

  "Okay," Mahiru sighed in defeat, "Maybe it was because I kinda like you..."

  Peko smiled and walked up to the photographer, hugging her.

  "I like you too, Mahiru."

~~~Nagito x Mikan~~~

  Nagito and Mikan where hanging out, Mikan apologizing for every little thing and Nagito praising her for her amount of hope. In a way, I suppose you could say they fitted well together.

  "I-I'm sorry!" Mikan apologized when Nagito cut his finger while playing with a piece of paper.

  "No, it's just my luck." Nagito sighed, looking down at the cut with a bored expression as blood began to leak out.

  "H-here!" Mikan fumbled to get a bandage around Nagito's hand, the white head looking on blankly.

  "Thanks." Nagito said smiling at the nurse who was still gripping his hand.

  "N-no problem." Mikan stuttered, her face burning.

  There was an awkward pause, making Mikan subconsciously play with his hand, Nagito watching her. Maybe he was lucky. Mikan didn't seem to notice what she was doing until Nagito squeezed her hand gently.

  "S-sorry!" Mikan apologized again, pulling her hands away.

  "It's okay." Nagito grabbed her hand again, looking at her.

  Mikan leaned into the albino, feeling somewhat relieved that she had someone like him.

~~~End~~~

  I hope you all enjoyed these little fanfictions! I love you all, have a great day! Bye-onara!