chapter forty-eight

• Dedicated to To All My Readers, Voters and Fans! Y'all are awesome!

Hey, my wonderful readers!!! So, this is it, this is the last chapter. I’m going to be honest. I cried writing this. I never thought I’d be one to ever write, let alone, an entire story! I hope you all will enjoy this! Please don’t forget to COMMENT, VOTE and FAN! Thanks so much and I really hope you’ve enjoyed reading this story as much as I’ve enjoyed writing it! :)

__________________________________________________________________________

“Good morning, sweetie,” Mandi said as I walked into the kitchen. She and dad still had to go to work but once they both got off we were going out to eat and then to the airport.

“Good morning,” I said as I walked over and grabbed a bowl from the cabinet. Typically I didn’t eat cereal but for some reasoning it sounded really good.

“So, tell me, how was your date yesterday?” I groaned at the word date. I didn’t want it to be mentioned as that because then it would hurt me more.

“Sorry! How was hanging out with Morgan?” I went and sat down after I had my bowl of cereal. I smiled when she rephrased her question.

“Honestly? It was perfect.”

She frowned after she saw my smile disappear. “Are you having regrets?”

“Tons, but I think he finally gets it that I really am moving.” She nodded taking a sip of her coffee.

“So you guys had a nice good bye?”

“Not exactly…” I mumbled threw my chews.

“What do you mean? I thought you said it was perfect.”

“Oh, it was. But, he was adamant about saying good bye at the airport, so I guess we’re holding it off until then.”

“Is that such a good idea?” she asked hesitantly I raised my eyebrow at her curiously.

“Uh, why wouldn’t it be?”

“Well, I’m just saying, he may be trying to talk you out of going.”

“Oh, don’t worry. He knows I’m going. He’s already pulled that a lot. I’ve told him I’m going and that’s final.”

“Alright, sweetie. Well, I’ll be home later and so will your father. Have a good day, okay?” I nodded slurping up my cereal milk as she left. What the hell was I supposed to do now? I had no plans. I suppose I could go see what Nick’s doing. Even though we’re out of school, Chalice and Darren are busy, Ian went to go see Brad and I didn’t know what the hell Morgan was doing but that didn’t matter. I’d see him later. I showered and got ready. I threw on a pair of skinny jeans, black boots and a grey sweater. I made sure that Oliver’s car wasn’t there and headed over.

I knocked on the door and waited for him to come down. I know he was still asleep since it was ten now, but the boy needed to get up.

“Addie? What are you doing here this early?” Nick said rubbing his sleepy eyes.

“What are you doing today?” I asked as I walked in and followed him to his room.

“Uh, well, I had planned on hanging out with someone.”

“And this someone being?”

“Morgan.” Darn it, everyone had freaking plans!

“Oh, okay, well when are you going to be with him?”

“Five minutes ago,” Nick said as he pulled on a shirt and pair of jeans since he had been in his boxers, which surprisingly wasn’t awkward at all. Nick had become one of my very best friends in just the matter of months and honestly I was going to miss the hell out of him.