chapter twenty-seven

So, here's the next chapter:) Wattpad wasn't working at all for me today while I tried to upload so I apologize that I didn't get to upload until later today! Anyways, I need to know what you think of this chapter because I still don't know what I think of this! What do you want to happen next? I'm still not sure what I want to happen! I'll try and upload a few more times this weekend since it's a three day weekend because of the holiday! Anyways, please don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE and FAN! :) Enjoy!

P.S. I'm dedicating this to my very best friend in real life Emmy, (lollylolly8894) because she's been supporting me all throughout this story and she even comes and brings me Starbucks when I'm tired and want to keep writing, bless her heart:)

P.P.S. There hasn't been any pictures of Nick in forever... so I uploaded one of him :)

____________________________________________________________________

Chalice came over at a quarter until ten to get ready for the party.

I was rummaging through my closet when Chalice knocked on my window. I let her in and went back to looking. I decided on a cute lacy dress and some cowgirl boots

“So there’s going to be a keg stand and if you decide to hook up with someone go all the waay upstairs, got it? Because the other rooms, are off limits,” Chalice said with a sneaky tone in her words.

“Oh and how do you know this?” I said flattening my dress and looking at her from the corner of my eye from looking in the mirror.

“I went to one of Ian’s parties.”

I turned to look at her. She did? And she didn’t tell me? I was kind of shocked.

“Yeah, you know, Friday, when you fake slept at my house.”

Oh, yeah, Friday. That night seemed so far away a lot had changed since that night.

I started putting a few curls in my hair while Chalice was reapplying her mascara.

“You and Ian would be cute together,” Chalice said just moments after I had told her everything that happened with Morgan.

I was so shocked by what she said that I burnt my ear.

“Shit!”

“Sorry! But it’s true! I can already tell you two are going to be great friends!” she seemed so certain.

I rolled my eyes at my crazy best friend.

Ian lived pretty far out in to town. It took us about thirty minutes to get to his house.

If his car hadn’t said his parents had money, his house surely did! It was huge!

There was already quite a bunch of people at his house, but then again it was eleven and the party started at ten.

“Hey, cutie!” I heard someone call from behind. I turned around and saw a very adorable looking Ian.

“Hey, Ian.” I said as Ian pulled me in for a hug.

“Gosh, you smell yummy.”

“Hmm…yummy, that’s a lovely compliment,” I said jokingly.

“Yeah, that was a little cheesy,” he said blushing pulling away from the hug.

I saw Darren come up and grab Chalice’s hand and take her away from me. I rolled my eyes and looked at Ian. He held out his hand for me to take. His hand was so smooth against mine.

We walked over to a keg stand and a bunch of coolers with beers, cokes and waters.

“What do you want cutie?” I smiled.