chapter twenty-one

So, I know I said I wouldn't update until after school tomorrow [it's almost midnight where I'm located to my non-American time zone readers:) ] but I couldn't help it! Right before we went to dinner at my great aunt's we stopped at the local at&t store and got me a new phone! I was so stoked! So on the drive over there, about forty minutes, I wrote a chapter! It's really more of a filler chapter, but, hey, it's better than nothing:) I still won't do another update until after school tomorrow, but I will probably write throughout the day when I get a chance and check up on here for a little bit! Anyways, please comment, vote and fan! Enjoy!

P.S. Oh! I decided I'm going to make cast characters for Addie's dad and step-mother. (Since her dad had quite a lot dialogue in this chapter and Mandi has appeared in other chapters). I've decided on the name Scott for her father. I'm going to upload a picture of Scott on this chapter and then in the next chapter a picture of Mandi.

P.P.S. Please tell me if you guys have any requests on what you want to happen!It doesn't mean it will happen, but I will take all opinions/suggestions into consideration and play around with them if I can! I normally don't plan my chapters out but I have planned out one thing I want to happen in the next chapter or so but that still doesn't mean I can't use more ideas.

P.P.P.S Whenever you feel like you'd like a chapter in Morgan's P.O.V. and I haven't stated that I planned on doing so, just tell me in the comments or whatever and I'll more than likely upload one:)

ANYWAYS... onto the story,,, that was a alot of additional details I added, lol. ENJOY:D

________________________________________________________________________

Morgan dropped me off around noon so I could get ready for tonight and spend some alone time with my parents since I’ve been quite absent the past few days.

“Daddy!” I yelled when I came home and walked in the door.

I had changed back into the outfit I wore last night because I know my dad would’ve freaked if he saw me wearing guy clothes.

“Hey, sweetie, how’ve you been? Long time, no see,” he chuckled and gave me a hug.

We walked into the living room and sat on the couch.

“I’ve been good, really good! How about you?”

“Pretty good, you know just working hard.”

I smiled and nodded.

“So, did Mandi tell you about tonight?”

“I don’t reckon. What’s tonight?”

“I want you to meet someone.”

My dad cocked his eyebrow out of curiosity.

“Oh and who might I be meeting tonight?”

“This guy, his name is Morgan Denson. And he’s amazing daddy, really. I just know you’ll love him!”

“I’ll be the judge of that,” my dad said in his dad voice. I rolled my eyes.

“Well, we’re having him over for dinner tonight. So you’ll be able to do all the judging then, just promise me, you’ll not be too harsh?”

“I will not promise you that.” My dad looked mean but then smiled and laughed.

“And, don’t bring out the gun again.”

The first time I brought Darren home as more than just a friend my dad brought out his gun and went in the backyard and shot it a few times, it scared the shit out of Darren and I didn’t need a repeat, not that I thought it would scared Morgan anyways. He’s my strong, tough man.