chapter twenty-five

Hey guys! First off, YAY!!! I finally uploaded. Wattpad wasn't letting me upload at all today and it was seriously getting frustrated, but it finally worked so I'm happy about that! So, I think this is a little bit longer!  I really enjoyed writing this one:) There's a new characted introduced and I'll put his picture to the side:) Please don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE and FAN! Enjoy!:)

______________________________________________________________________

I have no clue what time I passed out last night but I do know Mandi woke me up on the couch.

I didn’t want to wake up and I didn’t want to get ready, but I had to.

When I got to the school I saw that Morgan was actually already there, which was shocking because he was late to class almost every day.

I walked to the room and saw him propped up onto the counter table in the front of the class. I smiled at him and he looked away.

What the hell? He’s still mad! Gosh, now I’m going to have to apologize, good thing I wore sexy lingerie, I thought to myself and snickered.

I took the front seat that I sit in normally and saw that Darren moved up and was behind me.

He poked me in the sides and it made me jump and I turned around.

He flashed me his pearly whites and I just smirked and turned back around facing my sexy professor that was super pissed at me.

“Don’t forget to turn in your papers,” Morgan said very dully and pointed to a folder that was on his desk and everyone got up

I grabbed my stapled papers and went and put them on his desk.

“Adds, is something wrong?” Darren whispered as we walked back to our desks. He’s so sweet, always caring, just the way he always has been.

I smiled and shook my head. But I wanted to scream and say yes.

I took my seat and just listened to Morgan talk the entire class about whatever the hell he was talking about since I couldn’t stop myself from staring at his gorgeous body.

Why had what I said made him so mad last night? I just can’t get over it!

He dismissed class and I stayed to talk to him but Darren was still in the room when I walked over towards him.

“Uh, Professor Denson?”

Morgan turned around and saw me and then looked and still saw that Darren was in the classroom.

“Yes, Miss Johnson?”

“Can I talk to you about the assignment?”

“I suppose,” he said with a less than enthused voice.

“Adds, want me to wait for you?” Darren asked coming up to me.

“No, I’ll see you in our next class.”

He nodded and left the room.

“What do you need Miss Johnson?” Morgan asked still playing the teacher roll.

Ugh.

“You can call me by my name, Morgan.”

“No, and don’t call me by mine. I’m Professor Denson to you from now on.”

I felt my insides turn making me want to get sick.

“What did I do last night that was so damn awful? I’ve tried to figure it out, over and over again, but I just can’t think of what I did or said!?”