chapter thirty

Here's chapter thirty! I can't believe I already have thirty chapters?! Woah! Anyways, please tell me what you think of this chapter! COMMENT, VOTE and FAN! :) Enjoy :)

P.S. Oh, there's a part in this chapter that some may not like to read about, and I have to say, oh well. I didn't stress it and it won't be a huge plot line, i made it short, sweet and to the point. I did what I had to do in order to get it going for MY story, so I hope it doesn't make any readers stop reading. Thanks!

P.P.S. DO NOT READ THE COMMENTS IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE CHAPTER YET, because it has been mentioned of what big happens in this chapter and I don't want the surprise/shock to be ruined for you! Thanks :)

________________________________________________________________

I can’t believe I agreed to going on a date with Ian. Well, it’s not like we haven’t been out before, it’s just there were always other people around but this time it was just going to be us, which will be interesting. Or so I think it will be.

Ian dropped me off and said he’d pick me up around five thirty and to be ready and to wear tennis shoes and something outdoorsy.

I’ve never been requested to wear tennis shoes on a date, so that’s pretty odd.

It was three and I still had plenty of time to get ready, so I went across the street and knocked on Nick’s door.

“Hey, princess, what are you doing here?”

“Why do you always call me that?”

“It suits you.”

“Sure it does. I’ve got some questions.”

“Oh?”

“Well come inside, we’ll go up to my room.” I nodded and followed him up some stairs which had hundreds of pictures all over the walls. I smiled when I saw one of Morgan in a bath and bubble mustache.

We got in his room and he closed the door. We lied down on his bed and he turned off his radio.

“So, the questions,” He said with a smile. I rolled my eyes. There was just something about Nick Denson that I couldn’t help but smile every time he spoke.

“What’s Morgan’s deal?”

“What do you mean?”

“Like, one minute he wants me, the next he’s back with Lauren and now he’s trying to get me back. I’m so confused!”

“Addie?”

“Yeah?”

“You have a boyfriend.”

Ugh. I forgot for a minute.

“Oh, yeah.”

“Did you forget?” he asked shocked.

“Can you keep a secret?”

“Yes, actually.” I believed him, even though I shouldn’t considering who his brother is.

“Ian and I are fake dating, you know, so I can make Morgan jealous. Ian doesn’t know it’s because of Morgan but he knows it for another guy.”

Nick started laughing. “Yeah, I figured.”

“What?”

“Ian’s not your type.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“You know.”

“Uh, no I don’t.”

Nick sat up immediately and looked at me which cause me to sit up too.