chapter thirteen

Here's the chapter I promised tonight:) This chapter is a bit longer than most of the two page normal chapters, but I think you'll like that! And is filled with DRAMA! I brought back some characters that hadn't been in the last few chapters for a different mood/scene! Anyways, please comment, vote and fan! Tell me what you guys think! What you guys think should be different! Anything! Thanks and enjoy! :)

P.S. I'll upload tomorrow, promise!

________________________________________________________________________

I pulled away from Nick’s mouth and turned around to see a very pissed Darren.

“I said, what the hell is this, Addie?” Darren demanded, again after I just stared at him for a minute when he walked up the Nick’s Jeep.

Ugh. I didn’t really have to answer him, did I? I mean he wasn’t my boyfriend anymore and it’s not like I led him on. I specifically said let’s take it slow for a reason, but that reason had nothing to do with Nick, just his older brother, Morgan.

Oh, Morgan. I can’t believe Nick’s passionate kiss had actually made me forget about that gorgeous hunk of a professor I have.

“I.. uh..” I didn’t know how to answer Darren. He had confessed he still had feelings for me but that didn’t mean I owed him an explanation.

“Dude, chill, we were just making out.” Nick answered for me.

“Who the fuck are you?” Darren snapped at Nick. I hadn’t seen Darren this mad in a long, long time.

“Her boyfriend.” Nick said with the cheesiest smile on his face. I turned to him and slapped him on his arm. Why did Nick have to complicate things?

“He’s not my boyfriend!”

“So she speaks!” Darren exclaimed jumping up.

“Darren, stop being an ass.”

“Get out of that damn car.”

“You don’t boss around my girlfriend dude.”

“Dude, she isn’t your fucking girlfriend.”

“She isn’t yours, and that is for damn sure.”

That ticked Darren off even more.

“Get out of that damn car and let’s fight. Man to man!” Darren yelled all heated up in the moment.

What the hell was he thinking? He might be muscular but Nick’s got him beat and I’ll put my money on him first.

“Darren, you’re not going to fight anyone.”

“To hell I’m not, Addie.”

“Yeah, to hell he’s not, Addie, baby.” Nick mocked which was pretty funny in a way and made me want to laugh but I had to hold it in.

“Darren, I’m not your girlfriend.” I took a deep breath and then looked up at Darren.

His anger on his face had vanished and it had been foreshadowed with sadness.

“Whatever, Addie.”

I watched Darren storm away from us, still in Nick’s car, and him get in his truck and drive away very quickly.

I looked at Nick and smacked him.

“I like a feisty woman.” He snickered.

I like ballsy women.

“Morgan..” I exasperated.

“Excuse me?”

“I mean, you’re so much like Morgan.”