chapter seven

I wasn't going to upload this until tomorrow but I got too excited! I've already written a few more chapters, so I'll probably upload those tomorrow and the next day as I continue writing! Please tell me what you think! And don't forget to vote, comment and fan! Enjoy!

_________________________________________________________________________

“Oh, my, gosh! It’s burning! It’s burning!”

Denson just started laughing and grabbed my arm.

“Where are you taking me?” Where was he taking me? And why was he laughing? I swear I’ve never been so annoyed in my life!

But that laugh of his was so intriguing and it had such a sexy tone to it. Addie, get a hold of yourself! He just spilt coffee all over you and he’s your teacher!

“Oh, shut up, Miss Johnson. You ask too many questions.” He pulled me all the way up the stairs of the school to a door that said Morgan Denson on it. It was obviously his office.

He unlocked the door and then shut it once we were both in there. He went to a supply cabinet and grabbed out some paper towels and handed them to me. I grabbed them and gave him an annoyed pissed look.

“Honestly, I’m sorry for spilling that on you, and I bet it really does burn, but in my defense you were texting and walking.”

I was, I had forgotten about that, but still. Now I was going to have to walk around with a huge brown spot on my outfit all day long.

“Whatever.”

“Don’t whatever the person who will be in charge of whether you pass or fail,” he was smirking and I was seriously shocked. Would he actually fail me on purpose? It must’ve looked clear on my face that I really thought he was being serious.

“You’re so gullible. I’m joking. I’d never pass or fail a person who didn’t deserve it.” I nodded with relief. Thank gosh he has some morals.

He went over to his cabinet again and handed me some clothes.

“What is this?” I asked

“Clothes for you to change into, now get on, get dressed, we have class in ten minutes,”

I looked at the clothes. It was a shirt from the school’s baseball team and some sweatpants, too. I had forgotten that he was also one of the coaches for the baseball team and that’s why he actually had a real office and not just a little area in his classroom. I looked at the size and to my surprise it would fit me just right. I looked at him and then back at the clothes. Well, I better wear them; I mean it is better than walking around with a huge coffee stain.

“Fine, where’s the bathroom so I can go change?”

He looked at me and shook his head. What? Was he going to take them back now?

“Get dressed right here, don’t worry, I’ll turn around,” he said with a wink. I felt like I was melting while my stomach was doing flips. Why was I feeling like this? It was just a wink from my professor!

I was about to argue with him but decided not to. It would just be pointless. He turned around and I started to get undressed. I was in my bra and thong when he started coughing. I turned around to see if he was looking but found that he wasn’t. I was honestly shocked but didn’t want to take my chances so I pulled up the sweats real quick and pulled the shirt over my head and told him I was dressed.

He turned around and started smiling.

“Why are you smiling?”

“Well, because those shoes with that outfit, just look ridiculous.” Tell me something I don’t know Professor Denson. Sparkly gladiators don’t look well with sweats, just in case you were wondering.

I looked down at my feet and laughed. He was right; I just hadn’t actually seen it even though I had already known it.

“Wow.” He looked serious now. I had never seen him with that look, ever. He was always smiling or laughing or smirking, especially at me, not that I’m complaining because I found it oddly sexy.

“What?”

“I’ve never heard you laugh before, I like your laugh,” that made me smile and get instant butterflies. No! Addie! Your teacher should not be giving you butterflies!

“Well, I’ve never seen you look so serious before,”

“That’s because I’ve never been serious until now. And I seriously find your laugh sexy,”

Is it hot in here or is it just me?

“Awe, now your blushing, Addie. Do you have a crush on me?” he was smiling again and had his eyebrow cocked. Was he serious?

“Absolutely not! And you just called me Addie,” I almost said it more as a question but I definitely meant it as a statement.

“Well, that is your name, isn’t it?”

“Yes, but you’ve never said it before. You just usually call me Miss Johnson,”

“Yeah, but I think me and you should be on a first name basis now,”

“Oh and why is that?”

“Well, because I’ve seen you in your thong and bra now, And I must say, from the back, you've got a killer ass. And I say that seeing you half naked deserves somewhat of a more personal reference to it. Plus, the name Addie is beautiful, just like you.”

I smiled. He just called me beautiful. The sexiest man I’ve ever seen, has just called me beautiful. Wait a minute! Get a hold of yourself! Plus, he just admitted to seeing you half naked.

“I knew you were peaking! You sicko! You should not be spying on your eighteen year old student!” I smacked him across his arm.

He laughed and grabbed my hand that has just smacked him. It sent chills up my spine to have him touching me, again.

“Ah, ah, ah, no touching the teacher Miss Johnson, that’s inappropriate. And that’s all you’re thinking about? The fact that I saw you half naked and not the fact that I called you beautiful?” he smiled a sincere smiled that lit me up but I wasn’t going to have him know that it had that effect on me.

“Me? Inappropriate? I think you have that twisted! And I’m Miss Johnson again?”

He nodded and pointed towards the clock on his wall. We were eight minutes late.

He was still holding on to my hand that I had hit him with. “When it’s class time, you’re Miss Johnson. But after that, you’re Addie. Oh, and I’m Morgan after class.” He let go of my now sweaty hand and opened the door.

 I grabbed my coffee stained clothes and through them in my bag with all my books. I finally got my composure back and followed him up the school stairs and followed him to the class room. He opened the door and I walked in right before he did. The door closed loudly and all the students of the class, which was quite small I may add, shut up and had their jaws drop as I took one of the front desks and Professor Denson propped his self-up on the front counter and smiled at me as I blushed at him and smiled, too.