chapter six-edited.

edited 100612, point out any mistakes, if any!

So, here's chapter six! I really love writing this story, even if not really anyone is reading it, it's keeping me busy and pleased! So it's a little bit longer:) Hopefully I can make the next chapters longer, speaking of next chapters, I'll probably upload later tonight or tomorrow! I'm just so eager and am always writing that I have to keep updating everyday! (Hopefully it stays this way!) Anyways, enjoy! And please vote, comment and fan!

__________________________________________________________________________

“What?” Chalice screamed. Gosh, she is so damn loud.

“Shh! And yes, my professor. I don’t like him! I know that’s what you’re thinking! He’s just been on my mind all damn day! I kind of asked him why he was such a nosey dick in class.”

Chalice was now laughing her ass off, literally. I thought she was going to run out of oxygen from laughing so much.

“YOU, Addie Johnson, actually said that? Oh, my, gosh! Please tell me someone caught this on camera!”

“Ha-ha, very funny. Of course nobody got it on camera. But I’ve got to admit it made me feel empowering.”

She smiled. She knew exactly what I mean since she was the type of person who did this, not me.

“Oh I know how you felt! If you don’t like him, so you say, then why have you been thinking about him all day long?”

I sat back down on my bed, recapping what had happened right before I walked out of his classroom.

“Well, he pulled me by the hand before I left and whispered in my ear that he liked ballsy women.” It made me smile saying it out loud. I don’t know why though, it meant nothing to me, right?

“Awe! I bet he has a crush on you! You could totally have a student and teacher relationship! I wouldn’t tell a soul! That’d be cute, kind of!”

What was my best friend saying? I think she has gone completely insane!

“Chalice! He’s my teacher and he’s married!”

Her smile had disappeared as she finally realized her little fantasy was just that, a fantasy.

“Awe, what a bummer.”

“Yeah, bummer.” I added sarcastically.

Chalice had finally left and it was already eleven at night. I was exhausted and I had two classes tomorrow, one of them being with Professor Hottie.

I went to my dresser and opened my drawer that had some cotton shorts and tank tops folded into it. I grabbed out some black shorts and a pink tank top then closed my drawer.

I  put my clothes on and crawled into bed. I turned to my night stand anto turn off my lamp. My eyes immediately closed and I fell into a deep sleep.

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

Was it 6:30 A.M. already? How could that be? It feels like I just crawled into bed five minutes ago. Either way I had to get up.

I walked to my bathroom and turned on the hot water to take a shower.

By the time I was done it was 6:50. I still had forty minutes before I’d leave, so I had enough time to get ready. I decided on scrunching my hair because blow drying and straightening it would’ve been too time consuming. I chose a light pink casual dress that came right above my knees and a blue jean jacket with some silver sparkly gladiators. I brushed my teeth then I applied on my same every day routine makeup; foundation, mascara, eyeliner, and eye shadow. I gave myself a second look in my full mirror out in my bed room then went out to the kitchen.

“Good morning, Addie. Sleep well?” Mandi greeted me as I walked into the kitchen. She was writing something down in her agenda and she already was ready, too. Mandi was an elementary school teacher and today was their first day back to school.

“Yeah, for the most part; have you seen dad?” Sometimes my dad would have to go into work at six but then sometimes not until eight, so I never knew the mornings I would see him.

“No, sorry, he had to work at six today.” Figures, but that’s okay, it wasn’t like I needed to talk to him or anything, it’s just I really like seeing my dad before I go off to school.

“That’s fine, well I better get going, don’t want to be late.”

Mandi looked at me shocked and startled. Uh-oh, she was going to make me talk now.

“Woah, wait right there for a sec. Yesterday you were less than thrilled to be starting school and now you don’t want to be late? What's his name?” She was smiling. She knew I hadn’t been with any other guy since Darren and she was always telling me to go and date someone new.

I laughed. “There’s no guy, seriously. I just realized I might like college, and plus I have some friends in a few classes so that made me a little better towards the whole idea,”

I was being honest. There wasn’t really a boy or a guy, just a teacher who whispers in my ear and a former boyfriend who puts his arm around me in the hall way. No big deal.

She gave me her uh-huh look and smiled again.

“But if and when there is a boy, I’ll tell you,” this seemed to satisfy her as I walked to the island in the middle of the kitchen grabbed a banana then a water from the fridge and went on my way. My purse and keys were exactly where I had left them last night. I should’ve grabbed my purse last night though, since it had my phone in it and it was probably about to die at any moment, luckily I had a charger plugged up in my car.

I got into my car and drove to school. I pulled into the school and chose the first parking spot I could find. I grabbed my books from my passenger seat and headed towards the school. I got a text just as I ran into someone who just so happened to have a burning hot coffee spill all over me.

I looked up and saw Professor Denson with a smug look on his carrying his brief case and a now empty Starbucks coffee cup.