chapter four-edited.

Edited. Point out mistakes if you see any! 100412

Now, I know this is super short! But I'm going to upload at least one more chapter tonight! Please comment, vote and fan! Enjoy!

Oh, P.S. I don't ever edit my chapters really just because I'm doing them from my phone 95% of the time, so hopefully my errors are quite minor:)

P.P.S. picture of Darren to the side!

_________________________________________________________________________

Oh, gosh, he’s kicking me out of class. He’s going to turn me into the dean and have me kicked out! My dad’s going to be furious! Oh, my gosh, how in the world am I going to explain this to him? Addie, gosh why are you-

“That was quite a little show you put on back there,” professor sexy said once he shut the door and interrupted my thoughts. He was smiling that crooked yet sexy and mischievous smile once again.

Uh-oh, my heart just melted at the sight of that killer smile. Addie, don’t be so stupid. He’s your teacher! And he’s clearly married! Say something!

“Yeah, uh, I’m so sorry about that, it won’t happen again.”

He looked amused.

“Miss Johnson, please, don’t apologize. I kind of enjoyed it. I mean most people wouldn’t have the balls to ever say that to a professor.”

Was he being serious right now? He enjoyed it? He’s demented in the head, yup, very demented!

“Well, that’s not really me; I don’t know what got into me to say that.”

He smiled and then proceeded to walk towards the door to open it nodding that I can go now,

He grabbed my hand for a second before I made my way out and pulled me back. He brushed my hair away that was covering my ear and leaned down and smiled. I felt chills all throughout my body as I felt his hot breath touch my body.

“Too bad, I like ballsy women,” and with that he let go. I could hear the smirk in his voice since I was too red in the face to turn back and look at him. I got back my composure and left.

I was walking around the corner when I was pulled away, again.

“What the hell was that?”

It was Darren. I looked up at him and saw that he was raging with anger. I didn't know why though, he shouldn’t be mad about something like that.

“I thought it was quite comical, actually.”

No, I didn’t. I thought I had lost my mind. But I wasn’t going to let Darren know that.

“It wasn’t comical, Addie! You’re lucky that professor doesn’t give a shit because any other one would’ve kicked you out! Your dad would flip shit if he found out what you did!” he was yelling in a hushed tone only inches away from my face.

“What does it even matter to you, Darren? It had nothing to do with you! That teacher was rude and someone needed to say something!”

He looked at me up and down and I returned the stare. He looked so good right then and there. I could see his six-pack through his maroon Hollister tee. I really don’t know how I let him go. I should've just stayed with him. He was willing to forget the past. I could tell he still cared whether he would ever admit it or not.

“Just don’t do it again, okay, Adds?” I nodded. He smiled and put his arm around me while we walked outside since we both didn’t have another class for a few hours. I didn’t know why, but I liked how I felt when he put his arm around me.