chapter thirty-eight

Hey guys! So I already did my daily upload, but here's my second. It's short, but made it that way for a reasoning. I hope you'll enjoy it and I hope it wasn't too expected? :) I switched P.O.V's in this one, it's labeled where at. I decided to upload this now because I won't be able to upload until at least after school tomorrow and I'd go crazy not uploading this chapter, lol. So, enjoy and don't forget to COMMENT, VOTEand FAN! Thank you! :)

__________________________________________________________________

Addie's P.O.V.

Three weeks had passed since I told Nick everything; also it’s been three weeks since Oliver’s tried anything. Morgan and I had been going great! We ended up going out on his family’s boat the day that we went to his old house to get his mail, which was also the last time we had both seen Nick, which was extremely strange. Typically, Nick was over at least three or four times a week before.

It was Sunday and we were eating dinner when I received a phone call from a blocked number. I got up from sitting down and walked away for a minute.

“Hello?”

“Hello!”

“Uh, who is this?” I asked.

“Addie, princess, I love you!” Oh, God, Nick.

I walked further away so Morgan wouldn’t be able to hear anything.

“Nick? Is that you? Are you drunk?”

He laughed. “Yes to all three of those answers.”

“What the fuck is wrong with you? Where are you?” As far as I knew from what Morgan told me, Nick didn’t drink, not even when he went to parties.

“Uh, you know,” he giggled, ugh this was getting real annoying. “a place! I’m hiding!”

“Hiding from who?”

“You know who,” again with assuming I know what he’s talking about.

“Nick, I do not know. You haven’t spoken to any of us in three weeks! Where are you?”

“Lauren’s.”

“Is she there?”

“Nope.”

“Where is she then?”

“the grocery store,” I could hear him chuckling and then barfing right into the phone. That was so fucking gross!

“Okay, Nick, just stay there, I’ll be there in a few.”

“Don’t tell morgan!” I gulped and then looked into the living room seeing Morgan. How was I going to sneak away?

“I won’t. now bye.” I said ending the conversation. I went to our bedroom, it still felt weird to say that, and grabbed my car keys.

“Where are you going babe?” he asked when I threw on my shoes.

“Oh,” fuck what was I going to say? “Dad, called, I’m just going to go there, for uh, a few minutes,” I said kissing his forehead and then walking out the door. Hopefully he believed me.

***Morgan’s P.O.V.

There was no way I believed her. Her father wouldn’t just randomly call her and request her to come over. Something was up and I was going to find out. I slipped on my shoes and opened the elevator. I was going to follow her. I could still see her car by the time I made it out to mine so I jumped in starting driving.

Why the hell did she lie to me though?

I rushed through town following her but staying a few cars behind and I could already tell she wasn’t going to her parents’ house. Now I was pissed that she lied. Five minutes later we ended up at my old house, now Lauren’s. I still didn’t want Addie to see me so I parked in someone else’s driveway. She got out of her car and walked in. Why would Addie walk in? I only saw Nick’s jeep, but not Lauren’s car. Come to think of it, I hadn’t seen either of them in a few weeks.

I finally got out of the car and stormed over there and opened the door.

Addie’s P.O.V.

“Nick?” I called when I got inside the house. It felt weird being in here without Morgan but I promised Nick I wouldn’t tell him.

I walked up the steps and saw Nick hovered over the bathroom toilet with his shirt off.

“Oh, Nick! You reek!” I squealed when I got a whiff of the alcohol and barf.

“You’re so nice, Addie! Come! Give me a hug,” he said reaching his arms out.

“Uh, maybe when your sober and clean,” I said grabbing a towel out from the cabinet and handing it over to him.

“Why are you drunk like this? And why hasn’t anyone seen you in like three weeks, Nick?”

He wasn’t saying anything. He was just glancing everywhere but at me.

“Nick! Tell me!” I was now getting pissed. There was something he was hiding.

“Don’t tell Morgan,” Nick muttered.

I grabbed the towel and wiped off his mouth. I hadn’t cleaned up a drunken person in so long, and then it had been Chalice.

I shook my head. “I won’t. Just tell me.”

He looked at me and then down at his hands. Spit it out, Nick!

“Lauren’s pregnant.” Oh, fuck. I heard a gasp and then turned around to see a body. Oh, fuck, again

________________________________________________________________

SOOOO.

Dramafied music qued here.... LOL. So what do you think about what I just made happen? Crazy right?! :) I'll upload again tomorrow:)