chapter thirty-one; part two

Here it! Part Two! YAY! This is my last upload until tomorrow when I get home from school, unless I get some free time, which I'm not promising!  REMEMBER I do not edit or proofread or anything, so keep this in mind. :) It's short and gets to the point, but that's because it's a part two of one chapter... Anyways, I really hope you like this chapter! Please don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE and FAN! :) Enjoy!

______________________________________________________________________

I took a breath and stood up. I wasn’t going to leave, I just wanted to stand up for a minute and think. Morgan had just told me a lot. A daughter? Lauren used to be nice? He had sex with Lauren? This was just a lot.

“I’ll take you back now,” Morgan said getting up.

Did he think I was mad? Oh, no.

“No, sit, Morgan,” I didn’t say it sternly just calmly and quietly.

He sat back down and put his feet back in the water and I did the same.

“I’m not mad. Not even that you had sex with Lauren. I mean I should be, but, I’m not.”

“You’re not?”

“No.” I looked down. I was still holding the picture of his daughter. She was absolutely beautiful and definitely looked like her daddy.

“She has your eyes,” I said looking at the picture more closely then looking up at him.

“Yeah, I know,” he was smiling. I bet he had been a good father.

“So, Lauren is still with Nick?” I asked finally after a few moments of silence and just splashing my feet in the water.

“Yeah, as far as I know. And we’re both just under the same roof until I can find an apartment, which I’ve been looking for all week.”

“Okay.”

“Okay, what?”

“Okay, I want to be with you,” I said smiling and placing my head on his shoulders.

“Really?”

“Yeah, I don’t care about what happened in the past. We just need to focus on the present, okay?”

“Okay.”

“God, I missed you.”

“I know you did,” he chuckled. Ugh, that arrogance.

“There’s the Morgan I love,”

“You love the cocky Morgan?”

“He’s alright, sometimes.”

I smiled and he rolled his eyes.

“Where’s your phone?”

“Uh in the car, why?” I asked.

And before he could answer he threw me in the lake.

“Morgan Denson! I’m going to kill you!”

He was laughing and took off his shirt and jeans and jumped in splashing me again.

“Ugh!”

“Addie, don’t be mad.”

“I’m not.” I said splashing a bunch of water over towards him.

“Good, now get your sexy ass over here,” he said as we start swimming towards each other.

When he reached me he brought me closer to his body. Oh, God, we were finally going to kiss. It felt like ages since I had kissed my sexy professor. He grabbed my ass and brought it up as I wrapped my legs around him. He just kept staring into my eyes and was really taking too long. His one hand was around my ass and the other on the back of my head. I couldn’t take the anticipation any longer. I put my lips on his and pulled his face closer and harder to mine with my hands.

Kissing Morgan in the lake at ten o clock at night definitely would’ve been a picture I would’ve loved to have captured, because it was just that, a Kodak moment.

Morgan replied instantly with kissing me back. He kept grazing his teeth along my lip waiting for access, which I gave him immediately. I let a moan escape as he pulled me up all the way and started walking out of the lake. That was definitely a Greek goddess moment. I mean I had a sexy man who was dripping wet all to myself carrying me out of the like while I was kissing him, yeah that was great.

He carried us back up onto the dock and put me down.

“You were taking too damn long,” I said and smiled.

“I told you, you have to kiss me first, don’t you remember?”

Oh I remember all right.

I pushed Morgan’s body down onto the wooden dock and took my shirt off tossing it where he tossed his. I got on top of his body and started kissing from his lower waist of where his boxers trim started all the way up to his neck. He let a moan out and I smiled knowing I had him all to myself, again. I finally kissed his lips again as his hands went down to my ass gripping my soaking wet shorts.

I pulled away and traced my hands down to his boxers.

He pulled his head up a bit and smiled. “Right now? Right here?”

“Yeah,” I smiled and he changed positions so he’d be on top of me. His one hand was holding on to my face as his thumb caressed my cheek and his other hand was pushing my shorts off. His mouth and lips went down to my neck and he nuzzled on my jaw line.

“Mmm,” I let a moan escape and I could feel him smiling as he continued to work his magic.

He kissed all the way down my chest as he unhooked my bra and tossed it with the rest. His mouth moved up more so they were around my breasts as I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled his boxeers off with my feet.

He pulled away from kissing me and smiled.

“I love you, Addie Johnson.”

“And I love you, Morgan Denson.”

______________________________________________________________________

So... I'm pretty lost about what to do from here... any suggestions? opinions? what would you like to happen? PLEASE I WANT YOU TO TELL ME! :) Really, I don't mind! Don't be shy! I'm writing for my enjoyment and for you the readers so I want to know what you want! Thanks:)