chapter thirty-three

Hey, everyone! So here’s the chapter everyone’s been waiting for! I have never received so many messages and comments asking me to upload! So apparently my last chapter was very confusing. I realized it might be, but I had to sort of make it like that so I could write this chapter the way I had planned to. I hope this gets rid of any confusion you may have. Oh, btw, I made a cast character for Oliver because I wanted a picture to associate his character with. So of course there will be a picture of him to the side. I hope you enjoy this chapter! Please don’t forget to COMMENT, VOTE and FAN! Thanks so much! :)

P.S. I won't probably upload until tomorrow, since I'm just now waking up for school today and I still have got a lot today besides school! But, as always, I'll continue to upload daily:)

P.P.S. Some people are not liking where I'm going with this story, and I respect that because we all have our own opinions, but bare with me if you will. I made what happened happen on purpose because thia is my story and I know what I want to do with the rest of it. Thanks.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I cried into my pillow until I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

“Hey, sweetie, I didn’t even hear you come in is everything okay?” Mandi asked as she came over and sat on my bed. I couldn’t tell her because she’d be devastated and my life would come crashing down.

“Yeah, everything’s fine.”

“So you and Morgan didn’t fight? I mean, we figured you wouldn’t be back for a few hours.”

“No, we didn’t fight.”

She nodded and rubbed my back. “Well, when you do want to tell me what’s wrong, because I know you’re lying, come and talk to me,” I chuckled. Damn how did she always know when I was stretching the truth and lying?

“Well, actually, I’m going to go to Darren’s. Okay?”

I looked at the clock, it was already ten but thankfully Darren’s wasn’t far and I obviously had no curfew.

“Oh sure, that’s fine. Be careful.” She said getting up from my bed.

“I will.” She walked out and I got out from my bed. I changed my outfit and put on a pair of sweats and tee shirt that I got a few years back from a concert I went to with Darren. I slid on a pair of flip flops, threw my hair up and wiped away my smudged makeup and grabbed my keys that were on my dresser. I didn’t care that I looked like shit because Darren’s seen me like this quite a lot over the years.

I got in my car and drove to his house. His living room light was on which meant his parents were probably still up. I hadn’t seen them in forever.

I knocked on the door and Jessa, his sister, answered the door. I swear I hated that sixteen year old. She was so annoying and rude.

“What are you doing here? And you look like shit” she said as she flung the door open.

“Jessa, please, I need to see Darren,” I was basically pleading her and ignoring her comment. I needed Darren; he was the only one who would be there even if he didn’t want to be with this.

“Uh, no, goodbye,” she said starting to close the door.

“Jessa, let Addie in!” I heard Darren’s father, Dan, say as she rolled her eyes. He was sitting on the recliner in the living room when I walked in.

“Addie, sweetie, long time no see,” I smiled and sat down for a minute on the couch next to him.

“I know. It really has been quite a while.”