chapter fifteen

So here's chapter fifteen, as promised:) I know chapter fourteen was a lot of peoples favorite chapter, as it was mine too, but I like this one, too! I would've uploaded sooner but I had so much freaking Calculus and Trigonometry homework:( Anyways.. please comment, vote and fan! Enjoy! :)

P.S. I want to add something- I never ever plan what I'm going to write, honestly. It just all comes to me while writing. I just wanted to say this because some people say that maybe so and so will happen or whatever and while it gives me ideas, I really can't even give you a little hint or whatever of whether it will or won't happen because I don't even know until I started writing. Anyways, thanks for reading:)

P.P.S. I'll upload tonight or tomorrow!

_____________________________________________________________________

Kissing Morgan Denson was nothing like kissing Nick Denson. Nick’s kisses were sweet while Morgan’s were aggressive, just the way I liked them.

I let a moan escape as Morgan moved his lips from my mouth onto my neck as he continued to kiss and suck.

“Mmm.”

Wait? What was I doing? I’m in my professor’s classroom making out with him while I should be in my biology class that I have now missed for the second day in the row, what was this guy doing to me? Making me a rebel, obviously, but he had me under his spell.

With every kiss, every moan, every movement it felt like the entire world had stopped and it was just the two of us intertwined with each other.

He stopped and pulled back and looked at me. He looked so sexy, I could tell he was sweating and he was very much in the mood as I felt from the bulge in his pants.

He went back to kissing me as he put me down on his desk. He pulled off my shirt, exposing my black lacy bra, and I pulled away from his lips, connecting mine to his neck. I immediately moved my hands down from his hair that I had been pulling and playing with to unbutton his shirt.

Was I really going to have sex with my teacher, my married teacher? Hell yes I was.

I unbuttoned his shirt and continued to kiss his neck as I let my hands explore his body.

“Mmm Lauren,” I heard escape his lips.

I broke away from kissing his neck and he immediately moved back to my neck, kissing, nuzzling and sucking.

“Morg,” Wait, what had he just called me?

I pushed away and looked at him. Oh, he knew what he had just called me and he was trying to get out of it by going back to kissing me. I was definitely not going to let that go.

“What did you just call me?” I snapped. I can’t believe it took me a minute to process that fact that he said another girl’s name while I was kissing him. Who was I fooling though; of course he’d say another girl’s name. I mean, I’m just his student and he had a wife. A wife! What was I thinking even kissing him? Oh, Addie... what have you done to yourself?

“I’m so sorry, Addie.”  He looked at me with pleading eyes. I could tell he was truly sorry but there was no way I was letting that go.

I got up off his desk and grabbed my shirt that he threw on the floor. I put it back on and started walking towards the door as he grabbed my arm and swung me back to him.

“Let me go.”

“No, let’s talk.”

“No. We have nothing to discuss. What just happened was a mistake and it was clear you were not even thinking of me during it since you said someone else’s name!” I was yelling, now. I could feel my eyes welling up with tears but there was no way I was going to let him see me cry. Why was I even about to cry, it’s not like I was in love with him or anything, right?