chapter three-edited.

Edited. Please tell me if you see mistakes. 100412

if anyone is actually reading this story please vote, commen,t and fan! thank you soo much! :) enjoy!

Oh and there is a picture of Professor Denson (Morgan Denson)  to the side:)

_______________________________________________________________________

The entire class gasped. I’m surprised I didn’t join their gasp. Why had I just asked that? That is totally not like me! Oh my, gosh, I’m going to be kicked out of college on my first day!

 Professor Denson, a.k.a. Hottie, was smiling. Why was he smiling?

 “Addie Elizabeth Denson! Shut up! Are you trying to get kicked out of school?” I heard Darren yell from the back of the room.  

 I turned around and everyone’s eyes were now on me and Darren.

“Oh, shut up Darren. I didn’t ask for your input. Now can I please have your answer, Professor Denson,”  turning back to face him.

He started laughing, once again. “Nah, I’m good watching you two. It seems like there is some sexual frustration between the two of you. Am I right or am I right?”

I was now pissed. There was no sexual frustration between me and Darren!

“You are most certainly wrong!”

He looked at me and nodded. “I don’t feel like answering your inappropriate question, Miss Johnson.” Was this guy serious? I knew this was going to go nowhere so I just sat back down defeated. The rest of the class finished their introductions.

“Does anyone have any questions for me?” I finally heard him ask at the end. Nobody said a word. Everyone was still probably thinking about my little outburst from earlier.

“Nobody at all? Now come on, I’m sure someone has some questions.”

I finally heard a girl clear her voice and raise her hand.

“Ah, yes, miss. O’brien, is it?” she nodded then proceeded with her question.

 “How old are you?"

He smiled a smile that said he knew he was hot and he knew he was going to be all the students major crush for this semester. 

“I’m 26.” Wow, I knew he was young, but I didn’t think that young.

After that a bunch of hands went up

“Would you ever consider dating a student?” wow desperate much?

 “Absolutely not.”

“Why are you so hot?” 

 He laughed at this one “I’ve got great genes”

 “Do you have a girlfriend?” I was actually curious of this one. I looked at him to see him respond. He looked at me, too.

 “No,” he paused. I'm not shocked, who’d date a guy this arrogant. “But, I do have wife.” Woah. I’m honestly shocked. I hadn't been expecting to hear that!

 The girl who asked that muttered bummer and he smiled again.

 “Well, it’s been a good 55 minutes, but you all can now leave and go fall asleep in your other classes”

Finally the asshole is letting us go. I started for the door as everyone else was when I heard someone clear their throat.

 “Not you, Miss Johnson,” the arrogant Professor Denson said.