chapter thirty-six

Hey! So here's my upload for the day:) Not too much happens, and it's kind of short, but I made it that way for a reason. Hopefully you enjoy it! Please don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE and FAN! Thanks! :)

_______________________________________________________________

Morgan’s baseball team had just won their first game and I could Morgan had never felt more proud. He looked so happy and sexy as he walked over to Nick, me, his mom and Olivia.

“I can’t believe they won! That team was the state champs last year,” he said all giddy. I smiled and nodded.

“Well, they didn’t have an amazing coach last year like they do now.”

“Compliments will get you everywhere babe,” he said chuckling. He couldn’t kiss me or anything because there were still parents and players in the bleachers and the dugout. As far as everyone knew, I was Nick’s girlfriend.

“Come on, let’s go. Dad is ordering pizza,” Lillian said as she clapped her hands and stood from the bleachers. I smiled but on the inside I was freaking out. I hadn’t seen Oliver since Saturday when he stopped by and it was now Thursday, I don’t know if I can handle seeing him.

“You okay with that babe?” Morgan asked after I didn’t say anything.

“Of course, why wouldn’t I be?” I stood up and smiled. I had come with Nick and that’s the way I was leaving this game, too, just in case. We walked back to the parking lot and left.

Nick hadn’t mentioned another word about what his father did two and a half weeks ago and I was so thankful for that because honestly I hadn’t a clue of what I would say if he pressured me.

We chatted about a bunch of things until we got back to their house. Oliver was already there since he had just gotten off of work at six, which I unfortunately knew too well.

Morgan parked right behind Nick and his mom’s car and grabbed me before we entered his parents’ home and brought me in for a kiss.

“Mmmm, I’ve been wanting to do that all damn day,” he said breaking away.

“And I’ve been wanting you to do that all damn day,” I said teasing him. We walked inside and went to the living room where Oliver was reading his newspaper on his recliner. Thank God, he wasn’t on a couch for where I may have to sit next to him. He smiled and put the paper down when he saw all of us.

“So, how’d you guys do?” he asked Morgan.

“Great, we won, first game of the season, so hopefully that means we’ll continue this!” Morgan was so enthused; it was so cute, actually. He was definitely a guy’s guy.

Him and his dad talked for a little bit more until the pizza man delivered our food. Thank, God. That was so awkward for me. Yet he kept just smiling at me, he’s a sick, sick man.

We all went into the dining room and started eating. Oliver sat next to me and so did Morgan. Talk about being caught in the middle of something. Both of them had their hands on my thighs. I wanted to punch myself for wearing a dress today. Morgan’s hand sat resting still though while his fathers was running up my thigh all the way to, oh shit, he did not just touch there. I jumped up and everyone stared at me.

“Oh, sorry, um, excuse me, I’m just going to go to the bathroom,” I said walking away hurriedly.

I walked into the bathroom and washed my hands. Shit, I can’t believe he just did that again. Is he always going to act like this? What was it going to take for him to understand I love Morgan and wanting nothing to do with him! I took a deep breath and walked back into the dining room.

I sat back down and Morgan rested his hand on my thigh again, but so did Oliver. I put my hand in a fist and punched him in the groin and he groaned. I snickered on the inside, sucker.

“Honey, are you alright?” Lillian asked. She was so sweet and concerned. How could he do that to her?

“Yes, dear, just, the food didn’t go down right,” she nodded and he smiled at her. Ugh, he makes me sick.

We all finished and started chatting. Olivia had one of her friend’s parents pick her up so she was no longer there, too bad, I adored her.

“Addie, what are you going to school for?” Lillian asked.

“I want to become a judge, obviously I have to do this for four years then get into law school, be a lawyer, but eventually, I want to be a judge.”

“That’s a wonderful goal, dear!”

“Thanks, Lillian,” I actually finally felt comfortable enough to call her by her first name.

“Why do you want to be a judge?” Oliver asked and everyone looked at me. Morgan had asked that same question, I never really told him.

“I, uh, it just interests me,” I replied looking uncertain.

“But there has to be reasoning. You look more like someone who’d be a nurse,” he said smiling. Fuck, he knew I once wanted to be a nurse.

“A nurse? No. I want to be a judge so I can make sure justice is served,” I said it confidently and a little bit rudely, but nobody noticed that, I reckoned. That was the same reasoning I had given Morgan the first day I met him when he pried it out of me. Gosh, that felt like so long ago, when really, it was only almost two months ago.

“Hmmm, interesting,” Oliver said smiling. Ugh, I hate him so much. The rest of the evening we all talked more until Morgan got up and went out to his car and Nick went upstairs to take a phone call and Lillian walked away into the kitchen. What’s with this family always leaving me alone with Oliver?

I started getting up to go and follow Morgan but then Oliver grabbed my wasit turning me around.

“God, you’re such a tease. Always have been, wearing that short little dress makes me want to take you right here,” I can’t believe he just said that.

“Don’t make me slap you again,” I replied in a hasty tone.

“Please do, it sort of turns me,” I tried to fidget my way out of his grip but it just wasn’t working. He pushed back my hair and started kissing my neck. I moved my knee up and got him in the balls, again, for the second time in one night. Have to say, that was quite an accomplishment on my part. He fell back on the couch and I smiled and started walking away again when Nick walked in.

“Addie! Me and you, we need to catch up. Come take a ride with me?” Nick asked. It didn’t really seem like a question though. I nodded and followed him.

“Hey, Morgan, I’m taking your woman. We’re just going to talk, okay?”

“No, you’re not stealing her from me,” he was serious but he was smiling and it made me smile. Aw, he didn’t want anyone else to spend time with me.

“Get over it Morgan.”

“Fine, just don’t get her drunk or anything.”

“Wouldn’t dare,” Nick said smiling. Morgan grabbed me in and kissed me on the lips. I never wanted him to let me go as I started kissing him back.

“Um, excuse me, I’d like my friend back. I told you, we’re going out,” Nick didn’t sound pleased. Morgan released his grip and we got into his car.

“Where are we going?” I asked as he pulled out of the subdivision.

“Addie, I want you to be completely honest, okay?”

I nodded. Oh, shit. Where was this going?

“Why the fuck has my father been touching you like that?”

Fuck, I knew Nick wasn’t a fucking idiot. I took a deep breath, he was going to make him tell everything and there was no way out of it.