chapter thirty-five

Hey guys! :) So, first off, I am so sorry for the late day upload! There was an awful storm and the power went out for quite a few hours and plus I was super busy with homework, school and sports today. Anyways, here's chapter thirty-five! Please tell me what you think:)  As always, not edited and proofread. Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE and FAN! Enjoy:)

P.S. I dedicated this to PhanteviaWatson for being an awesome fan and  ALWAYS commenting and voting, plus her comments are always super funny and one of her comments put me in a really good mood the day before yesterday and I forgot to dedicate yesterday's chapter to her so I went with this one!

__________________________________________________________________

The next two weeks I was able to avoid Oliver at all costs. I was either always with Morgan or hanging out with Darren, Chalice and Ian.

“Hey, babe?” Morgan asked while we were watching tv and eating our Chinese takeout dinner in his living room.

“Yes?” I responded turning towards him.

“Okay, now I don’t want you to freak out,” Uh-oh.

“You should never start a conversation out like that,” I said smiling.

He chuckled and nodded. “No, it’s nothing bad or at least I don’t think it’s bad. But I was just wondering if you’d want to move in?”

I dropped my chopsticks and my mouth gaped open. Move in? Seriously?

“Seriously?”

“Yeah, I mean, I don’t want you to be pressured to, but you do spend the night here almost every day and I mean our relationship is going great so I think it’s time to take the next step?”

Moving in with Morgan? Hmm, I had never actually thought about it but now that he mentioned it, it sounded great!

He was staring at me waiting for my reply, “Well? I mean you don’t have to answer yet or you can say no, you know, if you want,” he said looking hesitant. I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him towards me and kissed his lips. He pulled away and chuckled.

“Is that a yes?”

“That’s a yes,” I said teasing him. He laughed and kissed me on the forehead as I leaned back into his arms finishing my food and watching the movie.

We heard a buzz right then and saw that it was Oliver. Just my fucking luck, of course we couldn’t continue having an amazing time because two weeks away from him was apparently too long, I thought sarcastically.

He come up in the elevator and flashed his bright when it opened. Ugh. He makes me sick.

“Hello son,” he said then turning towards me and cocked his smile again, “Hello, Addie.”

I muttered hello back and went back to watching the television in order to ignore him without being extremely rude because I didn’t want Morgan suspecting anything because I don’t want him to ever find out. But then Morgan clicked the remote to turn the tv off and sat back down next to me on the couch as his father did on the other one right across from us.

“So, dad, what are you doing here?”

“Oh, just in the neighborhood and wanted to stop by. I haven’t seen you in a while,” he said smiling towards me.

“Yeah, sorry about that, I’ve been super busy, but I planned on coming by later this week, anyways,” he did? Why hadn’t he told me? Well, I guess he actually doesn’t have to tell me everything.

“Oh that’s good. So, Addie how are you doing?”

Oh, he was talking to me? Hmm, well I was pretty fucking great until you came back in my life randomly. But who was I kidding? Of course I’d see him again, he’s Morgan’s father.