Authors Note!

Someone messaged me and was going on about how I never keep my promises about my story; I find that to be totally untrue. I try my best to make each chapter at least two pages long and I update at least once a day! I never go a day without an upload! Also, they went on about how I have a lot of grammatical errors, now I know this, but give me a break. I’m a full time student, always doing homework, attending nine classes a day, working after school and  typing most of this on my iphone in my very little free time, it can get pretty difficult at times since my laptop is screwed up at the moment and I’m super busy. I try my best to keep every chapter entertaining and keep the readers I have. I’m sorry if I’ve let any of you down but you don’t have to criticize me, it really hurts and makes me want to give up!

But on the positive note, I'm not giving up and I'm not going to allow that person to effect my writing that I truly cherish to do each and everyday.

Also, I'll be updating between 10 P.M. and midnight tonight- which is probably a different time where you live! But, just to say, that's in about two to four hours!

Please keep commenting, voting and fanning- to the readers that have been oh so supportive!

Thank you guys so much! Hopefully I start getting even more comments, votes and fans from more people! It really makes my day when I see I've received votes, comments and a new fan!