chapter ten

So this chapter is pretty short,  but i had to make it this way! Anyways, hope you like it:) Enjoy! And don't forget to comment, vote and fan!

P.S. I'll upload later tonight!

___________________________________________________________________________

Why had I agreed to stay the night? I had gone completely delusional.

“Addie, relax.” I heard Morgan say with a smile in his voice.

“What? I am relaxed.” No I wasn’t.

“No you’re not. I just wanted to have you over. I always have friends over.”

“We’re friends?”

“I’d like to think so.”

I didn’t care if he said we were friends and just friends. I had to get to know him more. I wanted to get to know him more.

I nodded and smiled.

“So, what movie?”

“Oh, uh I don’t care. Just nothing scary.”

He chuckled and I flashed him my serious face. “I’d protect you.”

And with those words, every motive I had of just staying friends with him had destroyed. I wanted him and I wanted him right then. Then I looked to the left of his bed and saw a nightstand with a picture of a happy Morgan and a beautiful woman in a white wedding dress standing on the beach. At that moment, I had snapped out of my little fantasy and returned to reality.

“Well, like I said nothing scary,” I said with a smile.

“Fine.”

He popped in the movie “Just Friends”. How ironic?

We were about forty minutes through our movie when I heard his phone ringing. We had been lying on his bed pretty close to each other until that moment.

“I’ll be right back; I got to take this call.”

I nodded and sat up a bit. He was standing just outside his bed room door so I could still hear what he was saying.

… “Hey, Lauren, how’s your trip so far?”

Lauren? Hmm, that must be his wife.

…“Yeah, that’s good. Oh, just at the house, Nick’s here for the night.”

So I’m Nick? Well, honestly I could be whoever the hell he wanted me to.

…”I know. I miss you, too. Okay, well goodnight. Yeah, love you, too.”

I heard him coming back so I got comfortable again and acted like I hadn’t been listening.

Why was I feeling so guilty? I mean, he said we’re just friends, so I shouldn’t, right? I mean he did lie to his wife, though.

I don’t know what time I had passed out but when I finally woke up I could see that it was obviously morning because the sun was shining through Morgan’s bedroom windows.

I looked to my right and saw a half-naked Morgan next to me.

Oh shit.

Not only was this a man that was half-naked next to me, but it was a married man. And to make matters worse, a married man who was my English professor.

I looked down at myself and saw I was still full dressed, thank God.

I stood up and was about to leave as someone busted through his bed room door.

Oh shit, again.