chapter twenty-six

Hey! So this is all Morgan's P.O.V. of things that has happened in the last two chapters that were in Addie's P.O.V. There is a new character, Morgan and Nick's litte sister and I chose a cast character for her because she'll be in more chapters! (Pic. to the side) Anyways please COMMENT, VOTE and FAN! Enjoy! :)

P.S. I have the next chapter wrote, I'll upload when I receive some comments and votes or in the morning:)

P.P.S. It really is getting quite hard to keep updating as much as I was, two, three times a day. I have school from 7:15 until 2:15 and then from there I have volleyball pratice until five practically everyday of the school week. And then games three or so times a week. Plus, I have a job that  I work four days a week. It's getting tough, so just bare with my once a day uploads I'm going to be having for a little while. BUT since it's now the weekend, YAY, I'll probably write out a few chapters ahead:)

______________________________________________________________________

Morgan's P.O.V.

After Lauren and I said happy birthday to Mackenzie we went downstairs and popped in the dvd that had a bunch of clips of her life.

I still couldn’t believe our daughter would’ve been three today. I bet she’d still have my blue eyes and Lauren’s dark brown hair.

I took a deep breath and watch the dvd.

We had brought Mackenzie home and were talking to her and fighting over got to hold her.

Lauren was cuddled up in my lap and I could see a half smile escape from her lips.

“I miss her so much,” Lauren said not taking her eyes off the dvd.

“Me, too, Lauren.”

“I know you do. She was daddy’s little girl,” I smiled at this, it was true. Every time she cried she’d stop for me when I held her but screamed whenever Lauren did, it drove her crazy.

I paid my attention back to the TV. I watched as I saw Mackenzie cooing and smiling. I finally lost control; tears were streaming down my eyes and Lauren’s too.

She was so beautiful. She had been born with dark brown hair and blue eyes. She was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

“Turn it off,” Lauren said when she noticed what part was coming.

I nodded because I didn’t want to see it either.

It replayed in my mind every single day of my life and I didn’t need a replay in front of my eyes.

Lauren’s head stayed rested in my lap as we sat there in silence.

“Do you remember what happened that day?” Lauren asked.

It was a stupid question, really, of course I fucking remembered! She was my daughter how the hell couldn’t I remember? I wanted to yell that at her but I couldn’t, not today.

“Of course I do.”

“Why don’t we ever talk about it.”

“Because it’s depressing.”

“Yeah, it is.”

“Why so talkative all of a sudden? Normally you don’t talk on these two days of the year.”

“I know, it’s just I feel like I need to talk.”

I sighed. I didn’t want to discuss that day.

“I was just so shocked,” I nodded in agreement.

“I mean, I just laid her down for her nap! A nap! Something she had done every day of her life!”