chapter nine

Okay! So, like I promise, here's the next chapter! There is a lot of dialogue in this chapter! But that also made it a little bit longer! I'll upload the next chapter, tomorrow:) Enjoy! Please don't foget to comment, vote and fan! Thanks!

__________________________________________________________________

“Ow!” I yelped.

I heard laughing, specifically Morgan’s laugh. He held out his hand to help me up and I took it.

“Why are you laughing?” I demanded.

“Because, I didn’t know I had that much of an impact on you to make you already fall in love, literally.”

I started laughing.

“Now, why are you laughing?” my sexy and endearing professor asked now cocking his eyebrow but still had a smile on his beautiful face.

“Because you actually think that I could fall in love with you, yeah, that’s pretty damn hilarious!”

His smile went away and was replaced with a less than satisfied frown. Oh, crap I think I hurt his feelings. Why should I care, though? He’s my professor!

“Addie, I was kidding. Relax, please.” Phew! I felt relief.

“Oh, I knew that.”

“Sure, kid.”

“I’m not a kid.”

“If that’s what you say.”

“It is.”

He chuckled. “Okay, so what are you doing here?”

“For a college professor, you’re not that bright. What else would I be doing at a gym on a treadmill?”

I looked at him and felt my insides smile. He looked so sexy. He had on his baseball coach shirt and some Under Armour shorts and his head was sweaty, but not the unattractive sweaty. The sweaty sweat that makes you want a guy. Gosh, I really need to stop thinking of him like this.

“Okay, smartass.”

“Gasp. I’m shocked, professor Denson, you should not call your students names like that.”

He smiled and released my hand that I had forgot he was still holding because I never let go and I didn’t want to but I definitely wasn’t going to say that.

“Addie, I told you, to call me Morgan outside of class. This is no exception.” He smiled and I smiled. “Plus, me and you, are definitely closer than just the average professor and student, do I have to remind you of this morning?” he winked and I melted. He definitely did not have to remind me of this morning. I remembered every aspect of it as if it were happening all over again.

“Fine, I’ll call you Morgan.” I didn’t want to comment on all the other stuff so I just came up with that.

“Good. Addie, what are you doing with a guy like Mr. Alexander?”

“Mr. Who?” I knew exactly who he was talking about. I wanted to know what he was thinking though before I answer and I wanted to know why he wanted to know.

“You know, uh, Darren. Why are you with him?”

I started laughing. Not that it was really a laughing situation. I mean I dated Darren for three and a half years and was best friends for years before that. And everyone says we’re destined for each other. It’s just that the fact he actually thought we were together made me laugh.

“I’m not with Darren. We’re just friends.”

“You hold hands with all your friends? Interesting.” He smirked and so did I.