chapter twenty; part one

So, this is sort of a short chapter. I didn't really know where to go with it, so i just winged it:) Haha, hopefully it's still good! Anyways, what do you think about Lauren's request? Do you think she really deleted it? Or what about what Addie and Morgan are doing later? I'm excited to write that chapter about what they're going to be doing but first I'm going to write a part two of this chapter. It will be idential to this one, but all written in Morgan's P.O.V, I've never written in anyone elses perspective besides Addie's so I don't know how well I will do with it, but I'm going to try! Anyways, please don't forget to comment, vote and fan! Enjoy:)

P.S. I wanted to say thank you soo much for everyone who has been voting and commenting and reading! I've reached over 1,000 reads in seven days, over 75 comments and over 100 votes! It means so much , seriously:)

P.P.S. My part two will be uploaded later in the day!

___________________________________________________________________________

Morgan Denson and I didn’t just have sex, we made love; hot, steamy and passionate love. You know the kind of sex that happens in the movies that makes it look so damn great? Yeah, well we definitely had cinema-worthy, love making sex about three times last night.

I don’t know when I fell asleep but I sure had been exhausted, not that anyone could blame me though, I mean they would’ve been too, if they had just experienced what I had.

When I opened my eyes I saw a very chipper Lauren.

What the fuck is she doing here?

“What are you doing here?” I demanded hitting Morgan so he’d wake up.

“Mmm, ten more minutes.” Morgan mumbled pulling the blanket up over his head.

“Oh, Morgan, I think you’d like to wake up, now.” I heard Lauren say. His head shot right up from underneath the covers and he looked pissed.

“What the fuck are you doing here, Lauren?” Morgan yelled.

“I told you I was coming to get more of my things, and well here I am. But I got something way better than all my possessions.”

“Oh and what would that be?”

She laughed to herself like whatever it was had been the funniest thing she had ever heard of or seen or whatever it was.

“See, I came upstairs to come and talk to you about everything that had happened, but then I saw that you two were asleep, naked, with each other and I’d never want to disrupt someone’s sleep, so I just figured I’d catch the beautiful moment on camera and ask what your boss thought of his employer sleeping with a student.”

She wasn’t serious was she? Nobody could be that much of a bitch, right? Oh, but I think I’m wrong just by looking at her and seeing her satisfied face from our shocked faces.

“Lauren, you cannot do that.” I said nervously.

She smiled at me and sat down on the bed. “Oh, sweetie, but I can and I’m going to…unless…” she had a glare in her eye and she looked at Morgan.

“Unless what Lauren? Get on with it!” Morgan was so frustrated, as I was, too.

“Patience, my dear.”

“I’m not getting back with you,” Morgan said sternly and grabbed my hand underneath the covers.

“Oh, honey, you couldn’t pay me enough to get back with your ass, you probably have some sort of disease from this little teenage skank!”

“Lauren! Why do you have to be such a fucking bitch? I’m not a skank and I’m not the one who was having an affair with my husband’s brother!” I was pissed. I couldn’t believe she had just called me a skank! Morgan had only been the second guy I had ever had sex with and I definitely didn’t contract any diseases from the first!