chapter eleven

So here's chapter eleven! There was a new character added! Hopefully you guys like him:) Please comment, vote and fan! Enjoy! :)

P.S. I'll upload tomorrow! And there will be a picture of the new character on the side!

________________________________________________________________________

The person who just barged through Morgan’s bedroom door was luckily not Lauren but yet someone who I still hadn’t known.

He just smiled at me and then jumped on the bed. I just looked at him then got up and stood next to the bed. Should I leave? No, that’d be rude.

“Morgan! Get your lazy ass up! You’ve got a sexy ass woman waiting for you to wake up and some serious explaining to do. Plus, it’s your day off! We’re hanging out!” This guy was super obnoxious, but super cute, too. He had dark brown hair, hazel eyes and a killer smile.

Morgan shot right up and pushed the guy off the bed.

“What the fuck are you doing here?”

“I come here every day, dumbass. And you said today was your day off, and I want to go do something fun.”

Morgan rolled his eyes then looked over in my direction and smiled. I blushed and smiled, too.

The guy walked over to me and put his arm around me in a very sexual manner which kind of made me feel uncomfortable around Morgan.

“So, baby, what’s your name? And does Lauren know who you are?”

Lauren, shit. That’s his wife, from what I gathered yesterday. But, Morgan hadn’t told me personally so I pretended to act dumb.

Morgan was staring at me waiting for my answer and so was the eagerly hot dude.

“I’m Addie. And Lauren? I’m assuming that’s Morgan’s wife?”

He chuckled and nodded.

“So you’re okay banging a married man? Man, that’s hot!”

He thought we were having sex? No way!

“We did not have sex!”

“Okay, princess, whatever you say. Oh, by the way. I’m Nick. Nick Denson.”

Nick Denson, hmm. I thought for a minute than he smiled.

“Yes, can’t you see the family resemblance? Actually, of course you can’t, I’m the sexy brother and he’s the ugly duckling.” I smiled and Morgan got up out of bed and smacked his brother on his way out of the room.

“Aren’t you two coming?” Morgan called from downstairs.

I looked at Nick and saw he had the same sneaky grin that Morgan had.

Nick started walking and I followed him down the steps as he stopped.

“Unless, you’d rather go have some fun in the bed upstairs,” I looked at him and blushed. At first I thought he was kidding but by the look he was giving me, he was being dead serious.

“Um, no thanks.”

He fake gasped and acted like he was hurt than walked to the kitchen where a very sexy, half-naked, only in boxers Morgan stood pouring himself a bowl of cereal.

“I don’t cook. But, I can make you a bowl of cereal.”  He said looking at me.

“Thanks, man.” Nick answered and Morgan sent him a glaring look and Nick obviously got the hint when he grabbed himself a bowl from a cabinet.