chapter twenty-nine

Ahh! Third upload in one day! Love me? You better, hehe:) Anyways, I really, really liked this chapter! Actually, I liked it so much I wrote it in like ten minutes, seriously! Anyways, please COMMENT, VOTE and FAN! :) Enjoy!!!!

____________________________________________________________________

Why did he have to go and say he was going to win me back?

Ugh. I hate him, I really do.

Well, actually, I love him. But, I’m going to tell myself I hate him.

Do you hear that, Addie? You hate him.

…No you don’t.

I hate silent talks with myself while I’m lying down in bed.

I looked over at the clock it ten and I was exhausted.

I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up to my clocks alarm and immediately woke up.

Professor Hottie might’ve thrown me off my game yesterday, but today I’m not going to let him affect me.

After my shower I went to my closet to look for something to wear, I picked a white blouse white a blue jean jacket and red skirt that wasn’t too short but definitely showed off my legs. I grabbed a pair of tan wedges and put them on.

Ian said he was going to pick me up again today which was great because then we could walk in his class again holding hands.

I heard Ian ring the doorbell and I ran out to answer it.

I smiled at him and could smell his cologne. God, he smelt good. I forgot how cute he was, too, admiring his good style.

“Wow, you, uh, you look gorgeous.”\

“And you look hot, Ian.”

I said giggling as I held my books and purse in my hands.

Ian jogged to the car door and opened it up for me again.

Why did I want to make a cocky asshole jealous when I had a fake boyfriend that was ten times better? Hmm, the answer is beyond my knowledge!

“So, today, I’m going to kiss you.” I said with a grin in my voice as I looked up at Ian.

He swerved.

“Woah! Don’t kill us!” I said laughing.

“Oh, sorry. That, just, uh, shocked me.”

“Yeah, well, I was just warning you, okay?”

He was smiling now, damn he was adorable.

“Okay, cutie.”

Cutie, there was something about that nickname that just made me want to do cartwheels.

Ian parked his car and then we headed towards the school.

He was carrying my books and holding my hands. I kept looking up at him smiling.

“So, are you ever going to tell me mystery ex-boyfriend’s name?”

I shook my head and smiled. “Nope, but honestly, he could be anywhere, so I might just jump on you at any point, okay? Oh, and he has friends and I want them to go and tell him.”

He didn’t really have friends, but Ian didn’t know that, obviously.

“Uh, jump on me?” Ian asked hesitantly.

I laughed, oh gosh, I think he’s nervous. Hell, so I am, but I can’t let him know that. I’ve got to keep up this confidence thing I’ve got going on.