chapter one-edited.

EDITED to the best that this chapter could be. It sucks, the story improves, TRUST ME! 100412

So this is my first chapter! Hopefully it gets read! And if you do read it, please vote and comment, and even fan me:) Now, this is my first story, so please keep that in mind! Also, a little FYI the italisized parts are where she thinks of things that already happened in the past!

_________________________________________________________________________

My alarm on my phone was going off as I looked at it and saw it was 6:30 A.M.  I wasn’t ready to start college.  

I drug myself out of bed and went to my bathroom.  I turned on my curler and walked out of my room.   

“Good morning, sweetie,” my step mom, Mandi, greeted me as I walked into the kitchen. I loved Mandi. She has shown me what a mother should treat a daughter like.

“Good morning.. I don’t want to go,” I said as I walked over to our kitchen island to grab a banana.

 “Oh, hun, you’ll be fine. Don’t worry. It’ll be a new start. College will be great!” I never understood how Mandi could be so cheerful this early in the morning.

“Thanks, I hope so. Well, I’m going to go and get ready. See you around four.” As I threw away my banana peel I walked out of the kitchen and towards my room.

 I opened my bedroom door and walked over to my closet.        

 I grabbed a pair of white skinny jeans, black chiffon ruffled shirt, and my black wedges and threw them on. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I looked into the mirror and saw my wavy brown hair and curled a few strands so my hair wouldn’t be frizzy. I grabbed out my makeup and applied my foundation, eyeliner, eye shadow, and mascara. I walked to my floor mirror in my room and gave myself one last look. I grabbed my books I purchased the other day that were on my dresser and walked out to head out towards my car. 

I got into my car and started it. I pulled out of my driveway and drove out of our subdivision. I blasted my music the entire twenty minutes driving to the college.