chapter twelve

So here's the chapter I promised! I'll probably upload again tonight or tomorrow morning:) Anyways, there's a new character introduced! I'll upload a picture of her! Enjoy! Don't forget to comment, vote and fan! Thanks:)

_____________________________________________________________________________

I had no time to say anything because I was instructed to put on my helmet and then Nick gave it his all.

He was jumping over the hills, going in the pits and splashing in the water. I was covered in mud but didn’t care. I kept screaming and laughing and having a great time.

After a bumpy thirty minutes we finally stopped.

They took of their helmets and looked back at me. I took mine off and shot them a mean lo.k

“You didn’t have fun?” Morgan asked

I didn’t reply. Of course I had fun! That was the best time I’ve had in quite a while!

“I seriously thought you’d be the type of girl who liked it.”

No answer.

“Are you going to answer us?”

“Why the hell you guys stop? That was so much fun!”

They busted up in laughter.

“I knew you’d enjoy it.” Morgan said.

“And we stopped because I’ve got to go home,” Nick said

“You do?” Morgan and I said in unison

“Yeah, I forgot I have a date tonight,”

“Awe.” I made in a gushy sound. He rolled his eyes and started the jeep back up.

When we got back to Morgan’s house they guys had stopped talking and stopped making fun of my annoying voice to singing along to the music.

“Oh, shit.” Nick said as he parked next to Morgan’s car.

“What?”

“Shh.” Nick shushed me.

Morgan just sat in the passenger seat as we all saw a beautiful, tan, brunette walking out of Morgan’s door. But it wasn’t just some beautiful woman; it was the woman in the pictures, the woman Morgan was married to, more importantly.

She walked over to the dirty car and made her way to the passenger side where Morgan was.

“Babe, where were you?” She demanded from Morgan.

I really hate to say it, but she was a mega bitch. I didn’t even know the girl but just the way she was presented and talked it showed.

“Oh, you know, just hanging with Nick. What are you doing home early?”

“I want to surprise you, baby. I missed my Morgy bear,” I had to laugh at that nickname, which was a classic. There was no way I could’ve held that in. Nick hit me from the front seat and I immediately regained composure as Morgan looked at me in the rearview mirror with a pissed look.

“Who the hell are you?” she was now obviously talking to me but before I could answer, Nick spoke up.

“This is Addie, my girlfriend.”

Whoa, girlfriend? I didn’t think so, but if that’s what we had to say, I guess I was going to go along with it.

“Girlfriend? Ha! You don’t commit! Do I look stupid?”

“Actually, yes you do. And, Lauren, I do to commit, there’s just none that were worth committing until I found my beautiful Addie.”

Wow, I could definitely tell there was a feud in this family.