chapter thirty-four

Hey! I got some time to write another chapter and I decided I'd upload again for the day:) Please don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE and FAN! Enjoy! :)

P.S. Please answer my questions at the bottom:)

_________________________________________________________________

My phone alarm woke me up just on time because I had kept pressing snooze this morning that I was almost going to be late. I didn’t really feel like getting all dolled up today plus it was already storming out and that just put me in a gloomy mood. I grabbed a pair of sweats, tee, hoodie and tennis shoes and threw my hair up in a bunch and applied my makeup.

“You look very comfortable,” Mandi said smiling at my outfit. Yeah, I typically didn’t go out in public like this but I just didn’t care much anymore.

“Eh, I’m exhausted and tired and it’s raining, I just described the perfect sweat pants day,” I said as I grabbed a glad of orange juice.

“Too bad I can’t wear sweats,” Mandi said joking and I looked at her outfit. She was wearing a dress and a cardigan, I’m going to enjoy the years I don’t have to look professional for my job.

“You can wear them when you get home,” I smiled and checked the time on the microwave in the kitchen where we were sitting, I was about to late. Shit.

“Well, I’ve got to get going, see you tonight!” I said calling out as I grabbed my keys and my books that I had brought in yesterday. I pulled my hood over my head to avoid getting wet as I rushed out to my car. I kept turning the ignition but it just wasn’t starting. Ugh. I screamed and sat in my car debating what to do. Well, I could skip, but then I’d get behind. Or I could ask Mandi to drive me… I looked around and then saw the house just a few houses away, or I could call Nick. Would he even be awake?

I looked for his name in my phone and pressed call.

“Addie?”

Yes! He answered!

“Yeah, Nick, what are you doing?”

“Not having naked women dance on me anymore,”

“Huh?”

“I was dreaming and it was a good dream.” Oh, that explains the naked women.

“Oh, sorry for waking you up.” This just got awkward.

“It’s fine, what do you want?”

“My cars not working,” just my luck though, “and I was wondering if you could take me to the school.”

“Sure, come on over now and I’ll get dressed real quick.”

“Okay, thanks.”

“No problem.”

And he hung up and I grabbed my books into my hand, purse and pulled my hood back up as I got out of my car and ran across the street and down a few houses.

I knocked on the door and Oliver answered. Oh, great, I figured he’d be at work by now.

He smiled and crossed his arms. “Just couldn’t get enough of me, huh?”

My stomach tightened and I got a hint of butterflies. No! Addie! Don’t feel like this with him! You’re over him and you now have Morgan! What is it with you and the Denson boys?

“Uh, no, uh,” speak Addie! “Nick’s taking uh me to school, my car wouldn’t start.” He smiled and nodded. He was already wearing his suit and drinking his coffee. Black, of course, I knew that.

“Still stuttering I see,” I smiled and then quickly wiped it away with a quick nod. I’m supposed to be avoiding him.

“Now how come I’ve seen this sight before?”