chapter twenty; part two

Here it is! Morgan's P.O.V. it's a little longer than Addie's! Hopefully you like it? I don't know how to feel about it yet,, so please let me know! Don't forget to comment, vote and fan! Enjoy:)

P.S. This is my last upload until tomorrow after school! I wrote both these chapters while in school and now I've got a ton of homework and I've got to go to a family dinner out of town tonight so I won't have much time to write at all!

P.P.S. I dedicted this to leine1219 because she always votes and comments on this story and is an awesome fan! :) she is also the one that got me to do Morgan's P.O.V., so I say she deserved a dedication!

___________________________________________________________________________

Morgan's P.O.V.

I’m not usually a person who looks at sex as more than just sex but with Addie Johnson, it definitely was more than that. I loved that girl and it definitely showed last night.

I heard someone speaking but I didn’t want to look up to see who it was until Addie was nudging me.

Ugh, this girl is one hell of an early riser; I’m going to have to change that about her. Maybe tire her out some more before bed each night, I thought and snickered to myself.

“Mmm, ten more minutes,” I mumbled taking the sheets and covering my head. Usually on my non work days I’ll sleep until noon but it according to my alarm clock on the nightstand it was only 8:20 A.M.

“Oh, Morgan, I think you’d like to wake up, now.”

I shot right up and saw that bitch of a wife I was going to divorce.

“What the fuck are you doing here, Lauren?” I demanded. I really didn’t want her to be the first thing I saw when I woke up this morning.

I wanted to see Addie and kiss her sexy self and just lie in bed. Well, moment ruined.

“See, I came upstairs to come and talk to you about everything that had happened, but then I saw that you two were asleep, naked, with each other and I’d never want to disrupt someone’s sleep, so I just figured I’d catch the beautiful moment on camera and ask what your boss thought of his employer sleeping with a student.”

On camera? I couldn’t believe her, well actually I could. I’ve known Lauren since I was twenty-one and we got married two years later, if there was one thing I definitely knew about her, it was how much of a backstabbing bitch she was and how she’d do anything to get what she wanted.

I hadn’t even realized that I didn’t respond to her until Addie spoke up.

“Lauren, you cannot do that.”

Little did she know, she could and honestly Addie should be afraid of Lauren. Hell, I should be too, but I’m not.

Lauren was doing her signature smile she did when people underestimated her, it made me sick. How could I have spent five years with this bitch?

“Oh, sweetie, but I can and I’m going to…unless…” she turned her way towards me and smiled.

Unless what? What could she want this badly? Hopefully not me because she wasn’t going to get me! I’m Addie’s now, and that’s the way it’s going to stay.

“Unless what Lauren? Get on with it!”

“Patience, my dear,” she was chuckling and obviously enjoying the fact that she had something against me now.

And she wanted me to be patient? I’ve had so much patience with her over the years that I’m surprised I still have very little left.

“I’m not getting back with you.”